Travis

blue flashing light and set lists
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
and side show played at sherwood, will post review after more sleep and set list from westonbirt and sherwood to follow

Re: blue flashing light
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 11:42 AM Quote
Ooooh FUCKIN YEH! =D

Re: blue flashing light
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 11:56 AM Quote
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z125/kim2007w/IMGP0578.jpg

the above set list is from Westonbirt, which has now become my fav gig, (if i had to choose one) and the set list below is from sherwood, although it does not show that blue flashing light is on there
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z125/kim2007w/IMGP0577.jpg

Re: blue flashing light and set lists
Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 12:41 PM Quote
The Sherwood set list is way better - Blue Flashing Light and Slideshow!!!

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 12:49 PM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
The Sherwood set list is way better - Blue Flashing Light and Slideshow!!!

agreed, only dampner was the crowd at sherwood, Westonbirt had better atmosphere

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 1:00 PM Quote
Yeah again I think must have just been where you were. The crowd were really up for it on my side with out been stupid about it. Was just so excited about Slideshow and Blue Flashing Light as they were totally out the blue. Hope u've recovered =D

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 1:07 PM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
Yeah again I think must have just been where you were. The crowd were really up for it on my side with out been stupid about it. Was just so excited about Slideshow and Blue Flashing Light as they were totally out the blue. Hope u've recovered =D

i knew they were comming cos i heard the sound check, (started to que at 1)

lozm
lozm Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 1:33 PM Quote
Brilliant setlist last night. I'm just glad I got to hear Re-offender, Slide Show and Blue Flashing Lights were a bonus.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 1:42 PM Quote
lozm wrote:
Brilliant setlist last night. I'm just glad I got to hear Re-offender, Slide Show and Blue Flashing Lights were a bonus.

what side of the stage were you, and how far to the front?

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 2:25 PM Quote
Kim I was at Westonbirt and looked out for you as I knew you posted on Friday that you were going. But didn't see you - I was at the front just to the left of Dougue and I got his set list, i posted a pick of it on the gig page.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 3:18 PM Quote
Dolly Mixed Up Girl wrote:
Kim I was at Westonbirt and looked out for you as I knew you posted on Friday that you were going. But didn't see you - I was at the front just to the left of Dougue and I got his set list, i posted a pick of it on the gig page.

i always go between centre and just left of Fran. at the front, and i got the other set list and Frans towel, which i am really lucky to get. i think westonbirt was one of the best, if not best gig, the audience were really great as well

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 5:00 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
Dolly Mixed Up Girl wrote:

i always go between centre and just left of Fran. at the front, and i got the other set list and Frans towel, which i am really lucky to get. i think westonbirt was one of the best, if not best gig, the audience were really great as

You got Frans towel??? Do you owe Paul c a favour by chance?! :-)

What was the weather like? I imagined you all to be submerged . also, I believe they wee selling brollies?

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 5:11 PM Quote
We saw the towel go out and wondered who got it. Eau de Fran! I got my set list so I was happy! All thanks to the young security guard on our side. He'd promised it to me but then one of the crew threw it out, luckily it didn't go into the crowd so the security guy got it and brought it to me.I pulled him over and gave him a massive kiss after that, think he was a bit embarrassed! X

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
Blue Flashing Light and Slideshow!!!

Brilliant. They are pulling out the good stuff again (not that the rest isn't obviously).

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:12 AM