Travis

Re: Nicknames
harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:04 AM Quote

my name is Derek so it's usually "Der". i always know i'm in BIG trouble too with jonesy because if we're having a blue and i'm trying to avoid talking she brings out the "Der", that's a sign that things are not going too well in me being an adult department (which by extension means i should be Der in here too i know, i get that).

der
xxx

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 2:09 AM Quote
My name is Nicole, but friends and family call me Nikki or Nik and my boyfriend calls me Niksa. Oh, and my best friend calls me Gwen becuase when we go out people are always coming up to me and telling me I look like Gweneth Paltrow....even though I look nothing like her! lol. At least I don't think so :/

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 2:14 AM Quote
harry potter wrote:

my name is Derek so it's usually "Der". i always know i'm in BIG trouble too with jonesy because if we're having a blue and i'm trying to avoid talking she brings out the "Der", that's a sign that things are not going too well in me being an adult department (which by extension means i should be Der in here too i know, i get that).

der
xxx

Wait...Harry = Derek? Weird. I just always assumed your real name was Harry cuz everyone calls you Haz. :P

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 2:22 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
harry potter wrote:

der
xxx

actually Haz IS my nickname in here. it's confusing innit :)

Wait...Harry = Derek? Weird. I just always assumed your real name was Harry cuz everyone calls you Haz. :P

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 3:24 AM Quote
preal

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 6:53 AM Quote
drift-nina wrote:
TALIA wrote:
at home they call me Ta, Tas, Talis, Talachita (which actually sounds funny in Spanish)

and "talachas"

xD

:p

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 8:06 AM Quote
hmm, I really gotta get myself a nickname. I don't even have a nickname on the board, just my plain name *sigh*.

It's quite depressing that my brother's the only one who has a nickname for me.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 9:57 AM Quote
I forgot to add Helston Pickle to my little list of nicknames. Its a name my dad calls me, as apposed to Branston Pickle...daft i know!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 9:58 AM Quote
Some call me Proux and some call me Merihcan. Also ther is Mary Jane and that is only to piss me off. :-P

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:01 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Some call me Proux and some call me Merihcan. Also ther is Mary Jane and that is only to piss me off. :-P

And Merry of course as that's how most of us imagine your name to sound like! Don't forget Champers and square 2!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 12:27 AM