Travis

Re: Album 8!!!!
babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2015 3:08 AM Quote
I wonder when we will hear something about it.....

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 08 Mar, 2015 7:57 AM Quote
Me too! I can't wait! Last week, Fran posted a picture of some recording gear on his twitter and it looked like he was recording some demos (according to his reply to another person).

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Tue 14 Jul, 2015 11:17 AM Quote
Fran on Twitter:

Santi Silva ‏@silvasanti Jul 12
@franhealy Fran! I noticed that you're active in twitter right now, so let me ask you about new Travks record. Release date? Gracias!
0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Fran Healy ‏@franhealy 23h23 hours ago
@silvasanti We're finishing mixing the record just now and so not sure when it will come out.

fenririel
fenririel Posted Wed 15 Jul, 2015 5:21 AM Quote
I think I see it coming to town!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 15 Jul, 2015 12:19 PM Quote
Mixing? Wow. Not too long then, I wouldn't have thought.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 29 Jul, 2015 9:02 AM Quote
Yeah, me too. Looks like we won't get a recording diary, I always love those. Maybe a bonus documentary about the recording process? I really hope it will be released this year. Fall releases are great

-Cyril

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 09 Aug, 2015 11:26 AM Quote
In Linlithgow last night, Fran said from stage that it was their only show of 2015 and that new songs are on the way. They didn't play any new songs last night, it was like a greatest hits set with a few classic album tracks (The Humpty Dumpty Love Song and Pipe Dreams) thrown in for good measure.

Although a friend said she met Andy after the show and said the album and shows will be before 2016 hits. Take from that what you will.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 09 Aug, 2015 9:29 PM Quote
Thanks for the review Paul!! Wow, I'd love to hear Humpty Dumpty and Pipe dreams live one day!

Can't wait for the new stuff!

-Cyril

fenririel
fenririel Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2015 9:02 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
In Linlithgow last night, Fran said from stage that it was their only show of 2015 and that new songs are on the way. They didn't play any new songs last night, it was like a greatest hits set with a few classic album tracks (The Humpty Dumpty Love Song and Pipe Dreams) thrown in for good measure.

Although a friend said she met Andy after the show and said the album and shows will be before 2016 hits. Take from that what you will.

I've been looking for the setlist, but no luck. Paul, can you recall which songs were played? So far I've gathered:

- Selfish Jean
- U16 Girls
- Driftwood
- Sing
- Flowers In The Window (with banjo, drums and bass)
- Turn
- Coming Around
- Pipe Dreams
- LWCT
- Humpty Dumpty
- WDIAROM

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Thu 27 Aug, 2015 3:05 PM Quote
Last message on the board August 17th? Are you really? :-(

We need new songs...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 27 Aug, 2015 6:02 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
Thanks for the review Paul!! Wow, I'd love to hear Humpty Dumpty and Pipe dreams live one day!

Can't wait for the new stuff!

-Cyril

I've just written a proper review and posted it in the Tour Archive! :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 27 Aug, 2015 6:06 PM Quote
fenririel wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I've been looking for the setlist, but no luck. Paul, can you recall which songs were played? So far I've gathered:

- Selfish Jean
- U16 Girls
- Driftwood
- Sing
- Flowers In The Window (with banjo, drums and bass)
- Turn
- Coming Around
- Pipe Dreams
- LWCT
- Humpty Dumpty
- WDIAROM

Blue Flashing Light, My Eyes, Re-Offender, All I Want To Do Is Rock, Closer, Writing To Reach You, Side and Moving all got played too. I think that was all of them, just can't remember the order. Wonder who got the setlists that were handed down from the stage. No one I know got one :(

fenririel
fenririel Posted Sun 30 Aug, 2015 1:48 AM Quote
Wow, so Moving stuck huh? I was kind of wondering which songs from Where You Stand would be assimilated to a regular setlist.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 13 Sep, 2015 7:10 AM Quote
Thank you Paul for the great review!

-Cyril

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 6:57 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I take from it a proper announcement incredibly soon.... (within the next month!) :-D

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times UTC Current Time 3:44 PM