Travis

T Time
Neil
Neil Posted Fri 12 Jul, 2013 8:37 PM Quote
Hi Folks, Hope all is well. If you are at T in the park, we look forward to seein you tomorrow evening during our slot - We are very much lookin forward to what will be a crackin show!! Trust you are all well and not too hot in our surprise heatwave. See ya soon. Nxx

Re: T Time
kazamajazz
kazamajazz Posted Sun 14 Jul, 2013 12:54 PM Quote
Hey!! What was the set list? Also I can only find one clip on YouTube, any more anyone?? Looked awesome, i'm sad to have missed it ;(

Karen x

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 14 Jul, 2013 10:41 PM Quote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/egfrbp/acts/ad5fhn#p01cqd2w

A nice little shower would be nice :)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Mon 15 Jul, 2013 5:43 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/egfrbp/acts/ad5fhn#p01cqd2w

A nice little shower would be nice :)

Never seen them make the security jump before lol!

catriona
catriona Posted Mon 15 Jul, 2013 6:38 PM Quote
I was at T in the Park and had a great time during your set, the new songs sounded ace too! Just a shame it was only an hour, it was over too fast!

catriona
catriona Posted Mon 15 Jul, 2013 6:38 PM Quote
I was at T in the Park and had a great time during your set, the new songs sounded ace too! Just a shame it was only an hour, it was over too fast!

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Sat 20 Jul, 2013 11:14 PM Quote
the full set is available on that link, but is says the content is not available. Am i the only one with that message?

turner150990
turner150990 Posted Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:04 AM Quote
Content is working ok for me, have you checked if its been uploaded to YouTube?

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Sun 21 Jul, 2013 9:40 PM Quote
yes i already did a couple of days ago, im going to check now, maybe its only available in the UK =(

fibu
fibu Posted Mon 22 Jul, 2013 5:56 PM Quote
actually, there was a very very very very very little shower on saturday night, 11pm-ish. and because the rest of the weekend was extremely dry, we can say it was a shower and travis are responsible. (when they will finally arrive to my hometown, they will have to change line to why does it always snow on me)
i still think they should have had the headline slot on radio 1 stage (heard a lot there was rather small crowd on beady eye), but anyway, it was great in tuts, loved every second of it.
p.s. and what happened the next day on main stage - yeah? lots of love to brandon flowers and dave keuning, bless them.

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 5:08 AM