Travis

Selfish Jean Video
Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 5:21 PM Quote
Saw it today on B4 and I gotta say I luv it!Its so simple but it's really funny.I now really want one of these Art,Music,Jaffa cakes t-shirts from the Wee Store.Luv it!

Re: Selfish Jean Video
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
Peculiar wrote:
I now really want one of these Art,Music,Jaffa cakes t-shirts from the Wee Store.Luv it!

Except that the order should have been Music, Art, Jaffas. :)

Welcome.

kevinnn
kevinnn Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 1:21 AM Quote
i don't really like it :(

eastwood
eastwood Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 3:08 AM Quote
Jamas habia encontrado malo un video de Travis, todos eran grandiosos. Este video es para olvidar, es una lastima desperdiciar esta gran cancion en un video tan malo

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 5:53 AM Quote
when i saw the video on internet i really really liked it, but not as an official video, i really expected another one for the official one :(

mayfly
mayfly Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:31 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
when i saw the video on internet i really really liked it, but not as an official video, i really expected another one for the official one :(

Seconded.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 9:15 AM Quote
I'm quite pleased it's the offical vid. It's great fun, it's different good for the lads to have the guts to do something a bit unusual

sina:)

vivian
vivian Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 1:27 PM Quote
i agree with sina. when i realised it was the official video it made me smile even more, i think that's really funny ^__^ then again, i was already a fan of demetri martin so maybe that's why.

Digsy
Digsy Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 6:14 PM Quote
so it's official then?

hoped it wasn't, i like it but it just doesn't suit for the official video and for this song, but oh well...

Coldmarek
Coldmarek Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 7:39 AM Quote
excellent video

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 1:52 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Seconded.

Thirded- i wana see the band in videos. And people who catch it in the middle aren't always going to know it's Travis- so how they going to go out and buy the single. A bold move methinks

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 2:12 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
mayfly wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Seconded.

Thirded- i wana see the band in videos. And people who catch it in the middle aren't always going to know it's Travis- so how they going to go out and buy the single. A bold move methinks

It's meant to be about the music tho aint it?

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 5:21 PM Quote
you saw it on tv?
is the one we all know with the teeshirts and dimitri and all the stuff from youtube?
great. excellent. just wondering if non-english speaking people (as italian people) could understand what's funny in the video

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 6:58 AM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
you saw it on tv?
is the one we all know with the teeshirts and dimitri and all the stuff from youtube?
great. excellent. just wondering if non-english speaking people (as italian people) could understand what's funny in the video

that's a very good point. but i think this video is going to be just the alternate video. I'm agree with paul i prefer seeing the band too, and i have a reason about it, if this ís supposed to be th official, 'cause there are people in the world who're going to say "ah that man! travis! the one who sings selfish jean" they're going to believe that travis is actually demetri.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:52 PM