Travis

Re: New site- teething troubles
Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
there are problems with PMs.... I have several sent PMs which I didn´t send.....

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 9:06 PM Quote
Not Found

so. and anyone problem. when i sort news at the first page (for example, for germany) in upload page i look date - 01/01.
and if i link to the news for more information --- pages not found...

sorry for my english :(

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 7:31 AM Quote
Nattasha wrote:
there are problems with PMs.... I have several sent PMs which I didn´t send.....

me too

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 7:55 AM Quote
i don't know what's going on but the board won't let me change my profile, and when i send emails it says in my sent box that a completely different message from the one i wrote comes up, ie: a message posted by someone else..the same happens when i receive a message. it's very weird!

sakurawen
sakurawen Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 5:45 PM Quote
I just wanna say that here in Ecuador there are so few people that listen Travis ...and im one of them...so please continue playing such a great music....someone is listening here..

liberated
liberated Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 2:31 AM Quote
I posted a thread in the Travis section and it ended up as a response to a random thread in the General Chat section. And when I try to edit it, it doesn't work :S

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 7:33 PM Quote

It refuses to create new threads, at least it does for me. And the one thread I did manage to create disappeared altogether after 20 mins or so.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:

It refuses to create new threads, at least it does for me. And the one thread I did manage to create disappeared altogether after 20 mins or so.

or your new thread lands in someone else's thread !

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 7:42 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

or your new thread lands in someone else's thread !

Yeah, that's even more annoying. This board is trying to make me look stupid (which isn't hard) :P

About Live Dates
happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 2:48 PM Quote
Just noticed that you've only added one of the dates in Norway on the live dates list, they are playing in Bergen june 16th... (In addition to the Oslo gig)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 5:53 PM Quote
How about a pm function for you? Yes, I know, you don't want to be flooded with mail as mentioned on the old mb, but that was for email. Maybe you can have two subject lines: support and other, and just ignore the other section. :P

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
If i send a private message i get an email at my home-emailadres. The problem is when i got this profile i used the main pc in the house now i use my laptop. Is there any chance you can make "sending confirmation emails" optional?

That is the only thing i could come up with. The new site looks great!! Good luck with all the troublesolving and tinkering:) it is appriciated

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 12:38 PM Quote
The site is looking great, and a few teething troubles are to be expected!
Well done guys, good job!

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 1:58 PM Quote
so webteam, thanks for works

but the problem with date...

01/01 in categories... for germany, spain and other. it's one problem also

bara
bara Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 4:11 PM Quote
this whole new site looks amazing! totally excited to have a closer look through!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:17 AM