Travis

Nice to see activity in Travisland
Edel
Edel Posted Thu 09 Jun, 2011 12:24 AM Quote
and thought Id make a new post just to say that..shure what the heck eh ;0)

Re: Nice to see activity in Travisland
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 09 Jun, 2011 4:56 AM Quote
I know! I've been out all day and I come back to a whole page of new posts!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 2:49 PM Quote
Yes it's great when lurkers post! lol That's fired at myself too hehe

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:32 PM Quote
This is great! I remember back in...hm 2008 when I used to post in several threads a day on this side of the board, now I mostly do the Travis League thingy at the other side. I don't have much time over for this board anymore, it's a shame, just wanted to drop by and say hi to everone =)

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:37 PM Quote
thumbs up edel!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:44 PM Quote
See all this activity makes me happy!!!!

See what happens when we all make a collective effort to post! :-) yeahhhhh happy reunion! lol

Sorry I am just full of the slushy happy stuff today! I will try and grumble and rant about something soon... ;)

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:47 PM Quote
i am afraid i dont have much of anything interesting to say. hahahah!!!! plus, half of the people on here probably dont remember me. aww dang.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:47 PM Quote
i am afraid i dont have much of anything interesting to say. hahahah!!!! plus, half of the people on here probably dont remember me. aww dang.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:48 PM Quote
gawd, now im posting 40 times in a row. O_O

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:57 PM Quote
Doesn't matter whether people remember you or not. ;) Your a fab n funny person so post away! Random convos or join in the fun. Hey go to the blog bit and recommend me summat ;) I'm sure you have cool sites to share.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:59 PM Quote
RIGHT! i can do that. hmm. let me dig up the blogs i used to read! i honestly dont have as much time to sit around on here as i used to. i used to sit on this site and online for like half a day when i waited tables... as soon as i got this job, all of that changed. :(

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:21 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
RIGHT! i can do that. hmm. let me dig up the blogs i used to read! i honestly dont have as much time to sit around on here as i used to. i used to sit on this site and online for like half a day when i waited tables... as soon as i got this job, all of that changed. :(

Ha I get ya! My work banned us from personal internet usage and can view anything we post or even view so no FB/Travis stuff etc. iPhone makes it too easy to access FB but not so much here. Now I am on summer break from studying I can use the laptop for fun online stuff and not typing reports and constant journal reading! Woot Woot!!!! lol

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:30 PM Quote
i still hate this site layout. it annoys me.... and its still slow. haha! some things never change.
i cant even try to get on here with my phone. its all wacked out.

it is cool to come back on here though.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:05 PM