Travis

Concert in Istanbul
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 14 May, 2011 9:19 PM Quote
We Turkish fans can't believe that you are actually and finally coming !!!

You guys will not believe the attention you will get in this country. I bet you haven't seen this much people singing all of your songs at loud this
will be so pleased if you play these songs;

3 times and you loose
Re-Offender
Love will come through

Re: Concert in Istanbul
happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sat 14 May, 2011 11:35 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
Travis can you please come to Greece? We are all waiting for you :)))
We love you!

Dypebooggep wrote:
I'm here just to say I'm a big fan. I am brazilian and I live in Rio de Janeiro.. and I hope the show of yours for at least a decade! Please come to Rio 'cause I know you will be well received by the public that loves you so much.

This is getting weirder and weirder.Am I the only one to notice?(Not that we Turkish fans are not excited!)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 12:01 AM Quote
I've noticed. ;) There appears to be an error when it comes to new members (I guess they're all new members).

I'm happy for Turkish fans. :)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 9:17 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I've noticed. ;) There appears to be an error when it comes to new members (I guess they're all new members).

I'm happy for Turkish fans. :)

Ah,you're right.Thank you!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:14 PM Quote
First time they played Istanbul Fran told us something like "it took us 10 years to finally come here"... Well, "only" 3 years past and Travis performing here for the 2nd time. Good process! We should all get pogoing, ladies and gentlemen. Fun calling! :-)

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Tue 07 Jun, 2011 7:45 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
First time they played Istanbul Fran told us something like "it took us 10 years to finally come here"... Well, "only" 3 years past and Travis performing here for the 2nd time. Good process! We should all get pogoing, ladies and gentlemen. Fun calling! :-)

I couldn't agree more :) It's going to be super fun and magical, just like the last Istanbul gig. Good process, indeed. Maybe they'll come again next summer, too :)

By the way, I have to say that I really envy the setlist that Travis prepared for The Isle of Man. Yes, I demand a similar one for us. Listening Re-Offender and Last Train live... That's like the dream come true :)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 01 Jul, 2011 11:15 PM Quote
Final 15 days and counting! :-)))

wallacemckart
wallacemckart Posted Fri 15 Jul, 2011 10:24 PM Quote
just 2 days away. i cant breath

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Sat 16 Jul, 2011 11:07 PM Quote
Today's the day, everyone!!! :)

TRAVIS is going to rock Istanbul again, just 3 years after the last gig. That's gonna be awesome, can't wait it :)))

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 12:13 AM Quote
They were fucking awesome! I just arrived home and still I could not get over the shock! I will post some pictures & videos hopefully tomorrow.

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 1:42 AM Quote
My first upload: Andy's solo guitar performance (with beer) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJGFHtsZ6f0

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 7:30 AM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
My first upload: Andy's solo guitar performance (with beer) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJGFHtsZ6f0

Thanks for the video Mehmet! It was VERY sad to miss the concert (missing it with tickets! even with a separate ticket for the area near the stage! Painful). Please do share more videos!

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 7:47 AM Quote
I have problems with uploading photos to the tour archive :( I guess I'll find another way to share them.
EDIT:Hope this works.Videos are coming soon.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 6:15 PM Quote
last night was rock!!! they were so friendly as usual!!! and that beer show was awesome andy!like fran said we love you too =)

they were the best of the festival!

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 9:08 PM Quote
They were incredible last night! I left my voice at Rock'n Coke but it totally worth to every single painful feeling in my throat right now :) I even met Fran, of course everything would worth it :):):)

happy_to_hang_around wrote:
I have problems with uploading photos to the tour archive :( I guess I'll find another way to share them.
EDIT:Hope this works.Videos are coming soon.

Great photos, thank you. I added some photos that I took last night to tour archive. Sorry for the quality of the photos by the way. It's just my stupid phone :)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:17 AM