Travis

I'm SOOOO bored.
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 5:24 PM Quote
Anybody like to share a fun story? Cheers, haven't been on this side of the board for ages!

Re: I'm SOOOO bored.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 6:20 PM Quote
I don't have a fun story, but I just wanted to say hi. Haven't seen you around these parts in a long time.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 6:27 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I don't have a fun story, but I just wanted to say hi. Haven't seen you around these parts in a long time.

That's fine as well! How do you do?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 6:35 PM Quote

Hola Alex! How are you? :o)

I've got a story that will entertain you for about thirty seconds or until you're done reading it (whatever happens first). It happened to a guy who works with my sister. He and his family have a dog, and she was pregnant. One day they arrived from work and they saw that the dog had had her babies, but only one of them was still alive. So the whole family was very worried, they tried to protect the puppy, they hugged it, kissed it, and took it to the vet, hoping it would survive. Just in case it didn't, they even took photos of it. When the vet saw it, she said "this is not a dog".
It was a rat. Turns out the dog had had a psycological pregnancy (or whatever it's called in English), she found a rat, killed it, and took the rat's babies for her own.
So they all had been kissing and hugging a rat.

The end. :oP

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 6:57 PM Quote
your national hockey team is playing the US in 2 hours. Watch that.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 7:03 PM Quote
You know nothing of boredom untill you've been unemployed and out of uni for 6 months, living with your parents in the most boring town on earth. Believe me, I know.

@Juli: Oh.My.God. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I guess I'm not having dinner tonight. Which is a good thing!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 8:24 PM Quote
Megg you win! I'm bored because I have been sick.

Hello Alex and all :-)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 8:27 PM Quote
I'm bored because I'm sober, I haven't worked in over a year, I kicked my arsehole mates out of my life and the telly is shite.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 8:42 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Hola Alex! How are you? :o)

I've got a story that will entertain you for about thirty seconds or until you're done reading it (whatever happens first). It happened to a guy who works with my sister. He and his family have a dog, and she was pregnant. One day they arrived from work and they saw that the dog had had her babies, but only one of them was still alive. So the whole family was very worried, they tried to protect the puppy, they hugged it, kissed it, and took it to the vet, hoping it would survive. Just in case it didn't, they even took photos of it. When the vet saw it, she said "this is not a dog".
It was a rat. Turns out the dog had had a psycological pregnancy (or whatever it's called in English), she found a rat, killed it, and took the rat's babies for her own.
So they all had been kissing and hugging a rat.

The end. :oP

SO MANY QUESTIONS:
Okay, so the dog was never actually pregnant? How did the people think it was pregnant? Or am I misinterpreting psychological pregnancy?
Did they think the rat was a dog??? Rats don't look like dogs! Did they just think it was a weird newborn puppy?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 9:40 PM Quote
But you're moving to London soon, Megg, so that should change. :o) You should eat. Don't let a rat-dog spoil your dinner. Eating is healthy. :oP

Wends, I hope you get well soon! *Hugs*

minnmess wrote:
SO MANY QUESTIONS:
Okay, so the dog was never actually pregnant? How did the people think it was pregnant? Or am I misinterpreting psychological pregnancy?
Did they think the rat was a dog??? Rats don't look like dogs! Did they just think it was a weird newborn puppy?

The dog was never actually pregnant, but she had all the symptoms of pregnancy. She had a big belly and all... just no babies. Poor dog, she was very sad for a while.
Yes, they thought it was a weird newborn puppy with an oddly long tail. They thought it might be a premature puppy. But it was actually an ordinary newborn rat. :oP

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 9:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
your national hockey team is playing the US in 2 hours. Watch that.

And they just scored, nice goal on the rebound. All the Canadians cheering it too against the dirty Yanks.

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 9:47 PM Quote
Balls.

US just scored.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 9:47 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
they thought it was a weird newborn puppy with an oddly long tail.

That made me laugh to myself at my desk. As my boss walked by.
Oh well, I only work here for 2 more days!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 06 Jan, 2011 7:58 AM Quote
Haha I loved the story Juli, both cute and a bit scary at the same time :P

Hello everybody! I did watch the game, Kristy :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Jan, 2011 3:19 PM Quote
I can't stop thinking about Juli's nightmare story.

I've heard of animals having a false pregnancy. Sometimes they even think they have given birth and are nursing invisible babies. Poor things!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:40 AM