Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 08 Jan, 2011 2:59 PM Quote
Don't know why.... I still read Kristys comments as if she has a English accent.....Dubz is more of a Chicago accent too

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 08 Jan, 2011 10:04 PM Quote
Must research a Chicago accent.

Today I went to the pub for about 5 hours to watch the football and keep an eye on the scores coming in from the other matches. Managed to stay off the alcohol too more tea and lucozade all day.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Sat 08 Jan, 2011 10:09 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Today I went to the pub for about 5 hours to watch the football and keep an eye on the scores coming in from the other matches. Managed to stay off the alcohol too more tea and lucozade all day.

Dubz

Good for you! Good luck with monday!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 08 Jan, 2011 10:48 PM Quote
mili wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

good luck Dubz! Keep us posted.
In other job related news, today is my last day.

Celebrate ...................... Good luck Dubz

^ What he said :^)

ditto!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 09 Jan, 2011 1:46 PM Quote
I've been getting threatening and abusive text messages from my arsehole mate this morning. Telling me how well he's getting on, that I'm a weirdo and what pubs I had better stay out of...

Jaysus he sounds like an ex who's been dumped,

Dubz

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 09 Jan, 2011 5:02 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

That's great, Dubz!! I also wanted to say that I hope you're interview goes well tomorrow too!

Oh, your friend sounds quite charming ;) He's real big on encouragement, isn't he?!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 09 Jan, 2011 8:29 PM Quote
Thanks Sandy, starting to get a wee bit nervous but have everything ready so... whatever happens happens.

As for my "mate" the more I think about it the more I realise he's not a true friend, more an acquaintance that I used to go boozing with, he has no idea I'm off the drink or that I was seriously ill. He's just pissed off that his boozing buddy has had enough of his bullshit. It's actually quite refreshing walking into bars without feeling I'm going to have to apologise for this bigotted, sexist, racist, moronic arsehole that is in my company.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 09 Jan, 2011 9:01 PM Quote
I intended to post a 4 leaf clover, or something, but this seemed appropriate for you, Dubz

http://frederatorblogs.com/stephen_studios/files/2008/05/prikk-good-luck.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 09 Jan, 2011 9:02 PM Quote
holy crap, that's big. Let's just quickly move past this page!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 09 Jan, 2011 11:07 PM Quote
Haha brilliant !!!

Thank you.

Just laying around watching crappy TV and relaxing, I'll head to bed with a book shortly.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 12:59 AM Quote
I've had to work the last 17days on dayshift. As someone who has worked nights for the last 2+years it all but killed me. Also, getting out of bed in the freezing cold at 5am is no fun at all

Dubz - all the best for today pal, you desreve a bit of luck.
Kristy - I hope your move to London is all you want it to be and more.

*edit. I hope Meggs move to London is a little less enjoyable than Kristys after finding out she's not a killers fan ;)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 12:24 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

*edit. I hope Meggs move to London is a little less enjoyable than Kristys after finding out she's not a killers fan ;)

Yes, Andrew. Wishing me bad luck at this point of my life is a great idea.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 2:03 PM Quote
I wish Megg not only good luck but a life filled with cookies/biscuits, chocolate, and good smelling men who are not jerkface assclowns.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 2:52 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I wish Megg not only good luck but a life filled with cookies/biscuits, chocolate, and good smelling men who are not jerkface assclowns.

amen!
Megg, did you have to get a visa, or is it different for you because you are in Europe?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 3:20 PM Quote
Thanks again guys,

Did an excellent interview with the agency this morning, My CV/name has been put forward and I should get an interview with the actual client on Wed/Thur.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:01 PM