Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 8:43 PM Quote
Yay Juli! When are you going?

Things I have learned today:
-Apperently when I wear heels, the crew can hear me ON STAGE! the wall between my office and the theatre is a fake wall. Im very loud. Luckily, this doesnt happen during a show.
-High school girls really like the Rocky Horror Show and will scream as if they are at a rock concert. They particularily like the character of Rocky who is a very attrative young man with an amazing body, who wears little more than a gold speedo for most of the show
-Someone thinks this is called "The Rocky Mountain Horror Show." They have no idea what they are in for.

And I really want to go miniputting and out for fish and chips with the cast and crew, but my officemate is having dinner with her fiance and Im too chicken to go alone. sad face.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 10:12 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
[quote="fenchurch"]

I'm planning my trip to Europe! This is SO happening, I'm so excited. We've got dates and a likely itinerary... I can't believe it! I've been wanting to do this trip since I was 6 or so... I'm thrilled! :oD

Details, please!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 10:27 PM Quote
Well, it's not 100% sure... but it's like 85% sure that I'll be arriving in London on August 29th, and leaving from Madrid to Buenos Aires on October 3rd.
Annnnnnd in the middle I'm going to visit:
London, Liverpool, Paris, Buxtehude (Hamburg), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Firenze (Florence), Rome, Barcelona and Madrid.

We couldn't make it to Scotland or Switzerland, but I'm definitely going to go there some other time.

I'm very exciteeeeeeed!!! *jumps up and down*

Meggie, will you be around??? Wendy?? Bodi?? Nora?? Anybody??? :oP

Edit: I forgot, we're spending a day in Bruges too. :o)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 10:39 PM Quote
Duuuude. That's sounds above awesome! Of course I'm around, now I'm wondering which of these cities do I want to see the most ;). I'm thinking maybe we could meet in Paris or Prague? I actually have a Czech friend who's going to Buenos for 6 months in September! Let me know when you have specific dates! Ahhhh, excited!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 07 May, 2010 5:37 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Duuuude. That's sounds above awesome! Of course I'm around, now I'm wondering which of these cities do I want to see the most ;). I'm thinking maybe we could meet in Paris or Prague? I actually have a Czech friend who's going to Buenos for 6 months in September! Let me know when you have specific dates! Ahhhh, excited!

That's brilliant! :oD
I'll let you know soon. Our itinerary is almost confirmed. :o)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 09 May, 2010 3:15 AM Quote
My husband is switching back and forth between The Holiday and The Matrix.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 09 May, 2010 3:33 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I want to make a comment, but I like Brian, so I wont

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 09 May, 2010 3:45 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I want to make a comment, but I like Brian, so I wont

Well it is funny, isn't it?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 10 May, 2010 12:56 AM Quote
*rant*

No, dear ignorant person, the fact that you watched 'Hotel Rwanda' doesn't mean you are an expert on UN/international law/genocide. So please, for Christ's sake, SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

*the end of the rant*

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 10 May, 2010 1:45 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
*rant*

No, dear ignorant person, the fact that you watched 'Hotel Rwanda' doesn't mean you are an expert on UN/international law/genocide. So please, for Christ's sake, SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

*the end of the rant*

You tell 'em Megg!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 May, 2010 10:50 PM Quote
I got a summons for jury duty selection today! LAME! can you each write me a note saying that I am not suitable to be on a jury. i feel as though you have enough proof. thanks

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 11 May, 2010 11:05 PM Quote
Argh, I'm annoyed with my school. My principal has talked with us everyday this week and last week and we got a letter home about how it's more worth our while to stay in school until our exams than to study at home. Which might be true except that none of our teachers are showing up! In the last two days I've had five free classes out of nine each day. What a waste of time!

On the upside, I am finally over my tonsilitis. Don't know when I'll get a chance to get em out though.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 12 May, 2010 12:04 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I got a summons for jury duty selection today! LAME! can you each write me a note saying that I am not suitable to be on a jury. i feel as though you have enough proof. thanks

civic duty homeslice.......heard a rummor about a poster of mine being selected for some magazine.....

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 12 May, 2010 10:03 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Well, it's not 100% sure... but it's like 85% sure that I'll be arriving in London on August 29th, and leaving from Madrid to Buenos Aires on October 3rd.
Annnnnnd in the middle I'm going to visit:
London, Liverpool, Paris, Buxtehude (Hamburg), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Firenze (Florence), Rome, Barcelona and Madrid.

We couldn't make it to Scotland or Switzerland, but I'm definitely going to go there some other time.

I'm very exciteeeeeeed!!! *jumps up and down*

Meggie, will you be around??? Wendy?? Bodi?? Nora?? Anybody??? :oP

Edit: I forgot, we're spending a day in Bruges too. :o)

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fantastic! Yes let me know dates etc...always wanted to see prague, venice, and paris...so let me know I could meet you there haha a la Megg! Woot woot! My plans for Iceland in Sept/Oct have been dashed soooo I'd be up for a break :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 12 May, 2010 11:05 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

You can get out of it if you have a criminal record.

Dubz

ETA
Anything by Rick Ashtray or Peter Andre should do.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:20 PM