Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 28 Sep, 2011 11:37 PM Quote
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Moving, and the logistics there of, are complicated.

Good luck! Did you get the delivery times sorted?

it is 90% more sorted than it was when i posted that!

andrew what did you do now?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 12:40 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I've said something at home i really REALLY shouldn't have. (as someone who knows me well i'm sure that wont shock you) I've well and truly crossed the line this time and i don't think there is a way back from it.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 1:30 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I've said something at home i really REALLY shouldn't have. (as someone who knows me well i'm sure that wont shock you) I've well and truly crossed the line this time and i don't think there is a way back from it.

Are you going to share with the class so that we can tell you if you are a total moron or not?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 1:59 AM Quote
Since when have you needed reason to call me a total moron? ;). I'm not going to share with the class because i was a total dick.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 1:59 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
My accent is boring, too.

At least you have an accent. I don't have anything distinguishable about mine.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 2:18 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Since when have you needed reason to call me a total moron? ;). I'm not going to share with the class because i was a total dick.

I don't ever. Do we need to think of ways to get you back in the good books, or should I be taking her side?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 2:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

I don't ever. Do we need to think of ways to get you back in the good books, or should I be taking her side?

oh you should take her side!. I tried a genuine heart felt sorry (with flowers)but it wasn't enough.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 5:28 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

oh you should take her side!. I tried a genuine heart felt sorry (with flowers)but it wasn't enough.

If you want my advice... Fuck It. From what you've been saying on here she sounds high maintenance and has a habit of holding a grudge. You crossed a line, so what... everybody crosses lines now and again. The fact of the matter is you have realized you crossed the line and taken responsibility for it, you've manned up and apologized (even with flowers). If she isn't adult enough to admit people are capable of making mistakes that's her fucking problem. Grow up accept the apology and move the fuck on from it.

Best of luck, Mate, whatever happens hope it gets cleared up.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 11:35 AM Quote
well...that's the boy answer. And notice that she is still mad at you?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 12:42 PM Quote
what else can he do ?

He's apologized, he's shown remorse at his actions, he's realized he was wrong. What more can he do ?

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 1:57 PM Quote
Can't answer that because i don't know what he did

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 3:04 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
what else can he do ?

He's apologized, he's shown remorse at his actions, he's realized he was wrong. What more can he do ?

Dubz

I mostly agree. I mean, not knowing exactly what he did--it's hard to say whether he's done all he can to help the situation. BUT, he owned up to it and apologized. It's up to her whether or not she wants to forgive. She held a grudge the last time, and if what he did was worse, she'll probably hold a longer grudge. It's up to her, and if she doesn't want to forgive, then there really is little he can do.
Hang in there, Andrew!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 3:50 PM Quote
THis all comes down to what Roo did. While your actions and apologizing are commendable, if you are in the 8th rhelm of douchebaggery, there may be no going back.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 5:36 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
THis all comes down to what Roo did. While your actions and apologizing are commendable, if you are in the 8th rhelm of douchebaggery, there may be no going back.

Which is kinda my point, if there is no going back. Fuck It, why worry about something you can't fix, or something that is beyond your control.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Sep, 2011 6:19 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Which is kinda my point, if there is no going back. Fuck It, why worry about something you can't fix, or something that is beyond your control.

Dubz

Because sometimes it is worth the extra effort to try to make things right, even if it is just for your own sake.

Pages Previous 1...146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 Next All Times UTC Current Time 10:16 AM