Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
monkey Posted Fri 19 Aug, 2011 6:08 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:
She literally got into bed after being away all day and said - "turn that shite off, i want some sleep". She's lucky i didn't smack her round the head with the radio. Had the situation been reversed, id remind her who the guest was and where the front door is. (i'd act like an arse)

That is so typical. Act like a douche and then cry because you are single and she's just not that into you. You are all hopeless.

Yeah, cause that's the problem here !?!

Personally I'm falling on the side of Monkey.

"turn that shite off, i want some sleep" - this is an order, delivered to a person who is letting you live in his abode rent free, not a request, not a suggestion, not "can you turn that off/down as I'm tired and want to get some sleep", an ORDER. I think Andrew used some restraint, personally if someone spoke to me like that in my own house they would be shown/told where the front door is.

Is she still in a strop? Is it in danger of escalating? If I were you I'd sit her down and explain to her that you understand she was tired etc. but that she cannot speak to you like that, tell her why it pissed you off and apologise (you don't have to mean it) for reacting. If she is unwilling to do this and accept it, boot her arse into touch.

Most women (and men), by nature, are selfish, spoilled and ignorant. It's whether they know they are and compensate for it or whether they just don't give a fuck.

Dubz

She's snapped out of it now pal. She reckons there was a "communication breakdown" but i reckon she was just in a shitty mood.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Aug, 2011 2:35 AM Quote
Jack Layton, the leader of the opposition and one of the most respected Canadian politicians died today of cancer. It is very sad. He really was one of the great shining lights in the this country.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 24 Aug, 2011 7:11 PM Quote
I got a uniform today, (5months after I staerted), well I had a polo shirt, I now have Boots and proper workie trousers with loads of pockets (22), Now I look like a proper maintenance man.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Aug, 2011 11:34 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I got a uniform today, (5months after I staerted), well I had a polo shirt, I now have Boots and proper workie trousers with loads of pockets (22), Now I look like a proper maintenance man.

Dubz

haha, did you count the pockets?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 6:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

haha, did you count the pockets?

Haha, Nah, it was on the packaging.

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 2:20 PM Quote
woke up with a bob segar song in my head

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 11:18 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Oh fancy! That is indeed an impressive amount of pockets. I can't even fathom how that would look.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 2:40 PM Quote
stumbled upon someones pot farm yesterday

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 4:13 PM Quote
I've slashed another finger for the third time this week,

First was cutting underlay, Second was cleaning superglue off my fingers and Third was breaking into a safe... maybe I shouldn't be allowed around tools

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 4:19 PM Quote
Use acetone (nail polish remover) to remove Superglue. Not sharp tools! Hope you keep bandages in one of your 22 pockets! ;o)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 5:30 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I've slashed another finger for the third time this week,

First was cutting underlay, Second was cleaning superglue off my fingers and Third was breaking into a safe... maybe I shouldn't be allowed around tools

Dubz

Or maybe you shouldnt be allowed to break into safes :P
Ya, and knife for superglue removal? That doesnt seem like a good idea. Although, this from the girl who stabbed her hand making a smoothie.

mili
mili Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 8:58 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Only in SF

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 27 Aug, 2011 1:31 AM Quote
mili wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Only in SF

it was in Fairfax

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 28 Aug, 2011 10:03 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Do you also have the 100's of keys?. I'm stereotyping but curious haha

Tattoo number 3 on Wednesday. Not bad going for someone who got his first on the 11th of May

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 28 Aug, 2011 10:22 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Tattoo number 3 on Wednesday. Not bad going for someone who got his first on the 11th of May

Dude! You are going to have a face tattoo by the end of the year.
What did you get this time?

Pages Previous 1...139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:57 PM