Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 10:59 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Had an operation yesterday and finding today to be one of the most boring days yet. But hooray for painkillers and the internet

Hope you have a speedy recovery and everything is ok.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 3:40 AM Quote
I decided it would be a good idea to do my weeks food shopping after i'd been out for a few birthday drinks. i bought 7 pot noodles, 14 packets of nik naks, a big box of porridge and 3 cooked chickens. My receipt also says i bought a discount easter egg and a bottle of irn bru. They weren't in my shopping bag when i got the following day though...maybe i had them on the walk home.

I'm a litlle drunk now but it is Saturday, well Sunday. It's still Saturday though because i haven't slept. That's the rule

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 6:19 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
I decided it would be a good idea to do my weeks food shopping after i'd been out for a few birthday drinks. i bought 7 pot noodles, 14 packets of nik naks, a big box of porridge and 3 cooked chickens. My receipt also says i bought a discount easter egg and a bottle of irn bru. They weren't in my shopping bag when i got the following day though...maybe i had them on the walk home.

I'm a litlle drunk now but it is Saturday, well Sunday. It's still Saturday though because i haven't slept. That's the rule

What is irn bru? I feel like I've heard of it before, but I have no idea of what it is right now. Hmm...i say "right now" because it is still Saturday night for me too, according to your rule, and because I might be just a but tipsy. :D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 6:22 AM Quote
And while I'm at it, what is (or is in) a discount Easter Egg?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 6:31 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
monkey wrote:

What is irn bru? I feel like I've heard of it before, but I have no idea of what it is right now. Hmm...i say "right now" because it is still Saturday night for me too, according to your rule, and because I might be just a but tipsy. :D

Irn Bru is gross. that's what it is.

I'm going to Nice today.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 7:25 PM Quote
I feel like going on a trip.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 7:29 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
monkey wrote:

Irn Bru is made from Girders in Scotland...

... it's basically a bottle full of sugar.

http://www.joepassmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irnbru-bitches.jpg

Dubz

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 08 May, 2011 11:38 PM Quote
Thanks for the well wishes, I'm feeling a lot better but taking tomorrow off. Think its a bit risky working with kids, as much as I love their hugs etc I'm far too anxious about having an open wound. Will try and force myself to get out of the appartment tomorrow however and take it from there :o)

Megg you should take a trip to Copenhagen :p Which reminds me Eliza is coming here in June so looking forward to that. Not sure she posts anymore but maybe shes a lurking.

Happy mothers day :0)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 12:18 AM Quote
Edel I hope you'll be totally fine in no time!
Awww, I miss Copenhagen! Still have a very dear friend of mine there (*sighs* my peeps are all over the place) so will probably go back at some point. :)

I've found some ridiculously cheap train tickets so I'm going to the seaside for 1 day on Wednesday. Yay!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 1:36 AM Quote
If I ever venture out into the big wide world again, I am going to try Irn Bru. Or maybe I shouldn't. I have a feeling I'd like it too much.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 9:35 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Awww, I miss Copenhagen! Still have a very dear friend of mine there (*sighs* my peeps are all over the place) so will probably go back at some point. :)

I've found some ridiculously cheap train tickets so I'm going to the seaside for 1 day on Wednesday. Yay!

The seaside always reminds me of Paddington Bear. So, make sure you don't fall asleep in a sand bucket! (I realise this won't make sense to those who don't know Paddington, so I hope you do ;D)

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 11:48 AM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

The seaside always reminds me of Paddington Bear. So, make sure you don't fall asleep in a sand bucket! (I realise this won't make sense to those who don't know Paddington, so I hope you do ;D)

Hah your reference to Paddington gave me a craving for a marmelade sandwich ;o)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 4:46 PM Quote
There was some sort of photo shoot going on in the hotel today good looking girls kicking around in tight dresses and high heels. A more up to date person could probably name the models. Monkey would have enjoyed this afternoon when they changed into bikini's and frolicked around in the fountain.

Dubz

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 5:41 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
There was some sort of photo shoot going on in the hotel today good looking girls kicking around in tight dresses and high heels. A more up to date person could probably name the models. Monkey would have enjoyed this afternoon when they changed into bikini's and frolicked around in the fountain.

Dubz

Ha! So, did YOU enjoy the afternoon? :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 09 May, 2011 5:52 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Ha! So, did YOU enjoy the afternoon? :D

Haha, ahem... I was too busy this afternoon to be paying attention to the models.... of course :-P

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:51 AM