Travis

Re: Love
Nell
Nell Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 10:12 PM Quote

what's a viking?

hmm actually taking care of her was just the right thing to do - as long as you aren't smuthering..(you know..there are some stalky kind of guys...)

maybe it's all her fault..just blame it on her...

hehe but seems like you often come here when being drunk...or better said: seems like you're often drunk :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 10:13 PM Quote
Yeah I have always thought of you as my viking-companion and now you've made me face the truth ;(

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 10:16 PM Quote
and what gave you that impression? Is it my hat of horns? It is often misleading.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 10:20 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
and what gave you that impression? Is it my hat of horns? It is often misleading.

Might be that... or your obsession for lovely Swedish things :D

About the girl... There wasn't much else I could do than to comfort her. She was at my place and had forgot her bag and freaked out because she couldn't take her lenses out, she was just too pissed... I followed her back to my friends place, that's where the party was, and helped her with the lenses and to get cleaned up...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 02 May, 2010 1:18 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Might be that... or your obsession for lovely Swedish things :D

just hockey players. and fluffy clouds. and ost and skina. and Ikea. and H&M

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 02 May, 2010 12:01 PM Quote
i was seeing this girl over the weekend but i don't think i'll see her again. she put up some curtains ;)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 02 May, 2010 12:07 PM Quote
Are we telling bad jokes ??

I backed a horse yesterday at ten to one, it came in at quarter past three.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 02 May, 2010 12:24 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Are we telling bad jokes ??

I backed a horse yesterday at ten to one, it came in at quarter past three.

Dubz

What do you mean bad, that's a classic

My dog can lick his own balls.

I don't care how much he makes those puppy dog eyes at me.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 12:09 PM Quote
Ok, so apparently David Boreanaz, whom I've adored since Buffy, is cheating on his wife. What's going on with all those celebrity affairs recently?! Obviously, I don't really care about these people but it makes me think: so apparently even if you're Sandra Bullock or Cheryl Cole, or a freaking Swedish supermodel, you still can't count on your guy being faithful to you. What chance do regular girls like me have then?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 1:04 PM Quote
and halle Berry and model dude. Not that there was cheating, as far as i know, but if those 2 get tired of each other, really, no hope for anyone else.

mili
mili Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 1:19 PM Quote
Maybe when you and your partner are both average, normal people and don't have any big ideas of being the most beautiful/handsome/awesome person in the world, there aren't so many issues on finding someone even more fantastic than the one you're with just because you can, and you can just relax and enjoy your life with your spouse.

Gosh, that came out badly!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 2:29 PM Quote
I don't think looks has much to do with it. I think it's a matter of proximity. Famous actresses and supermodels are probably gone a lot and have many demands on their time. It's like that song, "If you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with." That's why men have affairs with their secretaries or their children's nannies. That's who is around the most. Those who want to resist temptation, will. Those who don't will go for it.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 2:35 PM Quote
Either that, or it's easier to hide your affairs when you're not a celebrity being followed by paparazzi all the time.

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 2:44 PM Quote
Why do these seriously rich and attractive blokes get married anyway?. You get to bed pretty much anyone you want any night of the week

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 04 May, 2010 2:56 PM Quote
So Andrew, what you're saying is that if a guy can get meaningless sex, there's no point for him of being in a relationship? Awesome.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:18 AM