Travis

Flatmate horrors...
cosmic
cosmic Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 12:28 AM Quote
What's everyone's flatmate hell?

I'm living with my brother and I'm at breaking point, can't take any more of the fact he is a complete neat freak... Been preparing like mad for an interview tomorrow, for a job I really would like, and he has just kicked off in the kitchen over the fact the dishes are still in the draining rack........ half of them are his in the first place. He usually moves out for the summer but there's now a strong possibility he's staying in... I'm now considering finding somewhere new to live, cannot honestly take anymore of this. Had a few words in my mum's ear the nite only for her to say "Now you know how I feel"... Grrr.

Re: Flatmate horrors...
melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 4:17 AM Quote
LOL nothing can beat the fact when you walk in on your roomie (who happens to be my cousin Matt) and they are in the middle of something.... Something that should be private. I was mortified!!! Everytime he laughs about it I just hide my face... But hes messy, the kitchen always looks like a tornado has been thru, and our laundry room is cluttered. But I feel safer with him here so I can't complain. C'est la vie.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:30 AM Quote
My flatmate is myself and we havve to find space to store everything we own (clothes, shoes, books...).
This place looks as if it's been ranksacked.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:04 AM Quote

read my thread about Flatmates and it won't seem so bad...

Dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:47 AM