Re: FAO Abs...
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 8:35 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

that second option is way more scary

the first being the norm for me! ;D

me too.
I was just up in the wardrobe dept and my officemate was talking to the wardrobe girls about her wedding and used the line: "Everyone coming to my wedding is married, gay or Kristy." That just feels so great. Followed by being asked "so, are you single single?" Do you have to say it TWICE?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 9:05 PM Quote
Good luck Goosey!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 9:20 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I was just up in the wardrobe dept and my officemate was talking to the wardrobe girls about her wedding and used the line: "Everyone coming to my wedding is married, gay or Kristy." That just feels so great. Followed by being asked "so, are you single single?" Do you have to say it TWICE?

LMAO!! :X hilarious...

one time i was telling this story to my friend and i guess i had said the word boyfriend and my friend's sister said in total disgust: YOU have a boyfriend??

crikey! didn't realize i was so hideous thank you very much!

fun thread!! hahaha

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 9:41 PM Quote
It's like in school when my friend was complaining about her relationship and said, "Someday if you get a boyfriend you'll understand what I'm talking about."

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 9:44 PM Quote
lol talk about a burn!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:53 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but in my experience, how shall I put this....

bartenders are man whores.

since you harshed her mellow , goosey upgrsade to bar owner

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 19 Mar, 2010 5:03 PM Quote
Cell!!!!! Hahahahaha sooooo excited for you.

Can you take a sneaky snap/pic with your mobile and post it here? lol

I love this :) the start...the flickers of interest....oh man I am going through exactly the same thing....but can't say too much! lol

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 22 Mar, 2010 7:57 PM Quote
ok so...bit of a snag...how am i supposed to approach him if he's not there!?!?! hahaha we went on saturday night instead of our usual friday night outing so...yeah. Aside from not being able to make a fool of myself for my friends' entertainment, i really can't order drinks since homeboy makes up his own!!! he's ruined me for other bartenders i tell you! ;D

anyway, that's the latest...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 12 Apr, 2010 3:04 PM Quote
FRIDAY night update...

i grew a pair...sorta! haha i did confess i find him adorable...he laughed and said thanks then said "you made me blush baby"

gah!

at the end of the night when i was closing my tab he informed me he bought me a drink...always nice i think! :)

conclusion: vibe thrown out there...ball in his court. if he's interested awesome...if not, i still confronted that fear of puttin' myself out there! booya! strollin' on!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 12 Apr, 2010 3:25 PM Quote
good job, Goosey!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 12 Apr, 2010 7:00 PM Quote
Wooohooooo go goosey!!! That a girl....yep time for him to man up and make that move :)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 12 Apr, 2010 7:25 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
FRIDAY night update...

i grew a pair...sorta! haha i did confess i find him adorable...he laughed and said thanks then said "you made me blush baby"

gah!

at the end of the night when i was closing my tab he informed me he bought me a drink...always nice i think! :)

conclusion: vibe thrown out there...ball in his court. if he's interested awesome...if not, i still confronted that fear of puttin' myself out there! booya! strollin' on!

Go for it Puma Cub !

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:33 AM