Travis

FAO Abs...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 3:43 PM Quote
Hello deary...all well??

thought you'd be happy to know there is a new man in my sights! ;)

Name: Brian

LOL

Re: FAO Abs...
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 3:45 PM Quote
How old is he ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 3:52 PM Quote
Goose, more details please

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 3:53 PM Quote
no official confirmation on it since i've only talked to him twice! but he looks to be in his late 20s...i'm gonna go with 28.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 3:57 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Goose, more details please

it started back in December...we hadn't been to La Cita in ages...we walk in...i see him behind the bar...i'm done for. hahaha my winggirl Monica decides we'll go back the following week and oh what a surprise...he's not there. :/

anyway, we went back like 3 weeks ago and looky looky who's tending bar again! the biggest grin is on my face as i turn to my friend...(needless to say my crappy week ended on a lovely note that Friday night!)...last week we went back...he was there again...my friend Heidi plays wingman and gets me to go order drinks, linger...even get a 'sweetie' out of him.

...sigh...

some of you may remember goosey hasn't liked a fella since Jason Harris...lol who still gets a sigh from me at the mention of his name! ;)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 3:58 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
no official confirmation on it since i've only talked to him twice! but he looks to be in his late 20s...i'm gonna go with 28.

Not too old and not too young then ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 4:03 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

exactly! anyway, we were there on friday and he wasn't there...it was some other bearded fellow. you can imagine my disappointment!

BUT! hope is the last to leave...and i've resolved the next time i see him i will do as so many of the fellas here on the board have told many a lass...grow a pair! ;)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 4:19 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

exactly! anyway, we were there on friday and he wasn't there...it was some other bearded fellow. you can imagine my disappointment!

BUT! hope is the last to leave...and i've resolved the next time i see him i will do as so many of the fellas here on the board have told many a lass...grow a pair! ;)

my advice: make sure he's straight. good luck!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 4:23 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

my advice: make sure he's straight. good luck!

will do! thanks dear! hahaha

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 4:46 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Woot Goosey!!!! I'm giddy for you! :)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 4:53 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

I'M excited for me! this is the fun part...which is why i hesitate to get to the rejection (or even worse: mutual interest) part!! ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 6:24 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Meridith wrote:

I'M excited for me! this is the fun part...which is why i hesitate to get to the rejection (or even worse: mutual interest) part!! ;)

that second option is way more scary

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 6:33 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

that second option is way more scary

the first being the norm for me! ;D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 7:20 PM Quote
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but in my experience, how shall I put this....

bartenders are man whores.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 15 Mar, 2010 8:03 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but in my experience, how shall I put this....

bartenders are man whores.

lol you don't say? ;)

well let's not get ahead of ourselves...

i'll start a piss and moan thread if (/when?) it turns out he's not as nice a guy as he seems and is in fact a douche. hahaha and a man whore. :) thanks for lookin' out Anne!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:27 PM