Travis

Besides having affairs and playing football
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 5:36 PM Quote
what do footballers do ?

Re: Besides having affairs and playing football
roos4sanne
roos4sanne Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 7:14 PM Quote
get married, divorce, crash cars, and most of them end up commenting at footbal matches. There is one notorious for his unconprehendable comments before, during and after footbal matches, namely Johan Cruiff.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 7:48 PM Quote
Many do charity work, but nobody wants to read about that. I REALLY don't understand what the hell Ashley Cole is playing at, his Mrs is absolutely gorgeous!
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/cherylcoleREX_450x350.jpg

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 7:58 PM Quote
Whenever i read The news of the world, there's another scandal.
These guys seem to have an awful lot of free time hence the affairs.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 28 Feb, 2010 1:48 AM Quote

So you have all these wankers walking around saying that Wayne Bridge is making a mistake by not playing for England in the World Cup. His so called best mate shagged his girlfriend, the mother of his kid, and he's supposed to just forget it ??

Not only did he shag his burd, he's then kicked him in the teeth by effectively ending his England career.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 8:24 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

So you have all these wankers walking around saying that Wayne Bridge is making a mistake by not playing for England in the World Cup. His so called best mate shagged his girlfriend, the mother of his kid, and he's supposed to just forget it ??

Not only did he shag his burd, he's then kicked him in the teeth by effectively ending his England career.

Dubz

Did you see Bellamy have a wee rant about JT after the Chelsea City game?. Bellamy's a gobby wee shite bag, but he's entertaining!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhbv1UxjjU

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:34 AM