Travis

Re: FINAL UPDATE - UNSECRET SANTA Christmas Exchange: THE EN
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Jan, 2010 6:00 PM Quote
OMG! It finally came! Yay! I'm glad you like it, Alma! :) :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Jan, 2010 6:30 PM Quote
OK, Alma, so now I suppose I can tell you the story behind the weird, abstract design on your Frandy CD. I wasn't going to, but Anne and Kristy said I should because it'd be funny.

I asked my brother to burn it for you because we just got a new PC and I don't know how to use it yet since I have my own laptop. So, he agreed and burnt it and put the CD on the kitchen table for me. When I went down to grab it, he wrote in black marker "Fran Healy and The Mealies" ... O.o I was like, "WTF is this?! Dave! I told you to burn me a CD! I didn't tell you to write anything on it!" Apparently, he thought the CD was just for my boyfriend and did it as a joke. I was like "Um, NO! This is going to Mexico! Burn me another! You ruined it. I can't send it like this. She'll think I'm weird!" LOL. So after days of bugging him to burn me another, he wouldn't do it because it's a "waste of a good CD"...so that's why you now have a funky design on yours. To cover up "Fran Healy and The Mealies" :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 12 Jan, 2010 6:35 PM Quote
as soon as i saw the pic of the cd I giggled.

ps-everyone knows that you are weird. stop trying to hide it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 12 Jan, 2010 7:11 PM Quote
Yeah I laughed when I saw the design. It looks good though! You did great covering up Fran Healy and the Mealies.

Hey, maybe that could be Fran's next side project!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 12 Jan, 2010 7:51 PM Quote
As in mealy worms?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 13 Jan, 2010 9:15 PM Quote
Lol! Funny story, Nikki! Altough the desing is great and my mom said it was cute, I would've liked to have a proof of your weirdness ;oP. Also, I agree with your brother it would've been a waste of a good CD ;o).

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 16 Jan, 2010 5:36 PM Quote

ANY NEWS FROM THE 3 UN-secret UN-Santas?????

Cynthia?? Irene??

I know Hannah hasn't heard back from Alex, so that exchange is cancelled (Apparently, she'd already bought something for him but never sent it to Sweden, so that's kinda good.)

MEN.
Paul, Alex and Mehmet are confirming a long list of very stupid gender stereotypes...

The most annoying thing is that PAUL and MEHMET must've received their presents from Cynthia and Irene by now... ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Plus, has Moray actually posted PICTURES of Juli's pressies??

GRRRRR...
--

a very annoyed ex-elf.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 18 Jan, 2010 4:39 PM Quote

Oooh! That SUCKS!!! Why would anyone sign in to participate and then send nothing??? It's a really horrible attitude. Seriously. Awful.
Even in the case of Hannah and Alex. Hannah wanted to participate. If Alex didn't, he shouldn't have signed in for it in the first place, or at least he could have told her afterwards, so that we could find Hannah a new partner.
And Paul and Mehmet must have got pressies from Cynthia and Irene... This is so bad...
If I had money, I would send something to the three girls in question, they still deserve a boardie present. :o(
I'm so sorry, girls!!

thewishlist wrote:

That's really not a problem, haha. I talked to him in December, so I got feedback :o). But I would like to know if he liked the candy I sent him, since he told me it looked "exotic", lol.
I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you what I sent him if you'd like :oP.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 4:25 PM Quote
OK here comes the douche... Seriously I don't even know what to say and I don't have an explanation to why this happened. I feel really sorry for my exchange partner, but I won't try to apologize or anything cause I don't think I deserve to be forgiven for this. It feels pretty fair to be excluded from the next exchange, I'll take my punishment. Well well...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 4:47 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
OK here comes the douche... Seriously I don't even know what to say and I don't have an explanation to why this happened. I feel really sorry for my exchange partner, but I won't try to apologize or anything cause I don't think I deserve to be forgiven for this. It feels pretty fair to be excluded from the next exchange, I'll take my punishment. Well well...

How about you just send a present now. Send Hannah (Hannah was your partner, right?) a little extra chocolate and Im sure all will be forgiven. Girls are easily persuaded with chocolate.
Although Angry Elf Lily might need an entire chocolate fountain.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 5:00 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

How about you just send a present now. Send Hannah (Hannah was your partner, right?) a little extra chocolate and Im sure all will be forgiven. Girls are easily persuaded with chocolate.
Although Angry Elf Lily might need an entire chocolate fountain.

LUCKILY, she never sent him anything, but MAYBE, if he talked to her now, they MIGHT be able to do the exchange after all. If SHE still wants to. But to be honest, I don't think she does. It was ME who talked her into participating, telling her how much fun it is to receive sth from another country. Unfortunately, I paired her up with Alex*...

And yes, a chocolate fountain would at least occupy me for some time.

* as you might've noticed, I don't address him directly. this way, I can control my anger/disappointment better. Hrmph.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 5:03 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

thewishlist wrote:

That's really not a problem, haha. I talked to him in December, so I got feedback :o). But I would like to know if he liked the candy I sent him, since he told me it looked "exotic", lol.
I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you what I sent him if you'd like :oP.

I WANT PICTURES.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 5:12 PM Quote
you scare me

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 5:27 PM Quote
All right I'll just let it be then, the damage is already done.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 5:31 PM Quote

I'm scared too. The Elf's wrath has been unleashed.
*Hides beneath her bed*

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:37 AM