Travis

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Just trying to wake everybody up. It's Friday everybody! Last day of school! Vacation! Wooo hooo! No more chauffeuring for 2 weeks!

Re: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 4:50 PM Quote
oh shush, some of us work arent on vacation :P

noon on Christmas Eve cannot come soon enough.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 6:45 PM Quote
My last day of college was yesterday!

Another reason for 'AAAAAHHHH!!' is that it's snowing here!! It's never snowed this close to christmas since I can remember! Woo!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 7:01 PM Quote
I still have stuff to do, but yay it's friday!

We just had the "Christmas toast" here at work and I had one glass of cider and another one of sparkling wine and now I'm sleepy. Two glasses of alcohol. I'm so pathetic, haha. Now I don't want to work at all!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 7:34 PM Quote
Wow, Juli, they let you drink on the job? They drank where I used to work, too, but...it was a little secret. We had a special storage unit we called The Liquor Cabinet.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 7:53 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Wow, Juli, they let you drink on the job? They drank where I used to work, too, but...it was a little secret. We had a special storage unit we called The Liquor Cabinet.

Yes, it's just for the toast. There was red wine, sparkling wine and cider. Only one person got a bit drunk, so it's not a big deal. We have the big toast of the Secretary on Monday. I'm sure there'll be alcohol too :oP.

LOL @ the secret Liquor Cabinet xD. What did you keep there?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 8:23 PM Quote
Well, I think they kept small bottles of strong stuff. And I'm pretty sure there was some Absolut. I don't drink, so I knew about the liquor cabinet, but never really looked to see what was in there.

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 9:34 PM Quote
last day at work was today, 2.5 weeks of freedom for me. And it was almost as if the universe knew as it started snowing and making things all Christmassy

mili
mili Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 10:20 PM Quote
I still have to work all weekend and half of monday, and then it's time to worry about the European airports and snow. The in-laws wouldn't appreciate it if we got stuck in Munich (we have about one hour to change there). And if we get to UK in one piece, we still have two hours of driving across the country without winter tires. Woot.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
I work through Christmas Eve but then I'm off until the 5th so I'm not complaining too loudly. Still ready to be done though.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 11:36 PM Quote
Aaah! I have to start Christmas shopping tomorrow! And I'm not on holidays til Tuesday :(

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 6:50 AM Quote
I get to work on Christmas Day and New Years Day. It will be nice to have the extra money.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:04 AM