Travis

FAO gLeeks/gLeetards
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 5:16 PM Quote
oh snapp!! last night's episode was awe-some!

Will went out and grew a pair!

Re: FAO gLeeks/gLeetards
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 6:51 PM Quote
I hated that storyline so I am glad it's wrapping up or at least coming back to reality. So sad it goes on hiatus soon.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 7:38 PM Quote
me too...Emma's unrequited (not-so-unrequited?) love gets me every time those big ol eyes of her gaze at Will! haha

my coworker's wife works at fox...i'm trying to get Glee swag! at least a free copy of season 1 to get me through until season 2! haha

i did not expect to like the show as much as i do but it proved too fun to resist. :) that and Jane Lynch's one liners!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 3:46 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
oh snapp!! last night's episode was awe-some!

Will went out and grew a pair!

Finally! (That scene was intense though!) Heh, I love Glee. It pretty much makes my week every week. :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Finally! (That scene was intense though!) Heh, I love Glee. It pretty much makes my week every week. :D

oh ditto!

ok i have to tell you guys my total gleektardedness! i got a seasonal job at a women's clothing store and the song that goes "keeeeeeeep hollllllllding on cuz you know we'll make it through we'll make it through..." came on and i was like "oh they sang this on glee!!" haha it was the only reason i recognized it. nerd.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 5:20 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I hated that storyline so I am glad it's wrapping up or at least coming back to reality. So sad it goes on hiatus soon.

I'm not much of a fan of the storyline either. Quite honestly I hope the wifey gets the boot from the show cos I just plain don't like her. I'm not thrilled it goes on hiatus either but at least by April we should be getting some sense of normalcy in my house and I'll be able to focus on the oh so important task of watching Glee ;)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 5:27 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Quite honestly I hope the wifey gets the boot from the show cos I just plain don't like her.

definitely agree! that episode where she was the school nurse about did it for me.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 4:38 PM Quote
yesssssss!! ...sigh...season finale did not disappoint

high five Finn!

hooray for Emma! go get yours!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 8:20 PM Quote
I'm not a huge fan of that Barbara Streisand song but Rachel took that song, gave it a big ol' spanking, asked "who's your daddy?" and the song said, "you are!"

It was incredible.

I am glad all the baby stuff is out in the open. I hope it isn't replaced with equally silly story lines.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Oh, I love this show! I'm surprised they did so much with it already though! I was just thinking about how in the first episode alone, Will went from just starting the Glee club, to quitting (and saying, "I've loved being your teacher") to coming back! That was all in 1--the first episode. But yeah, I'm so glad that they didn't drag all the baby stuff out too much!

Looks like I'll be re-watching these episodes until the next season!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 5:07 PM Quote
They got Golden Globes nominations?! Serously?!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 04 Feb, 2010 10:48 PM Quote
Episode 5 next week - can't wait. Love this show MUCHLY!!!

And I love how each episode ends with a huge song, but it leaves me craving more!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:23 AM