Travis

Re: UPDATED: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 11:10 PM Quote
Purchased everything today that I will be sending off to Elodie. It should be in the mail by this weekend.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 1:23 AM Quote
Ann yours was mailed out today! I think you will like it. I am very excited (yet scared) to see what you will think of it. I hope it gets to you ok!

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 1:14 PM Quote
Juli,

Not sure what super speedy delivery option you ticked. Or how much you bribed your local postal worker - but your parcel is sitting beside me just now, safe and sound. And the customs form was torn off in a cavalier manner and thrown into the bin at the post office. So I have absolutely no idea whats inside! And that way it shall remain until Xmas. I'm excited already! Hope yours arrives at the other end soon enough - thats been a week already!!

Re: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 4:10 PM Quote
Ahh, I soooo want to know what everyone's getting from their Santa.

But what's up with Irene (irenesfor) and Mehmet (travisturkey)?? I haven't heard back from either of them ever since they signed up.

(oh, and I deleted the "UK postal strike" bit from my original thread-opener since things seem to have gone back to normal).

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

(oh, and I deleted the "UK postal strike" bit from my original thread-opener since things seem to have gone back to normal).

Have they gotten back to normal, or did Juli just make out with the mailman? :P

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 4:28 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

Have they gotten back to normal, or did Juli just make out with the mailman? :P

erm, good question.

Juli?

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

But what's up with Irene (irenesfor) and Mehmet (travisturkey)?? I haven't heard back from either of them ever since they signed up.

Oops, sorry, I've been trying to contact with him, but nothing. I'm sending him a message again :S

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 8:26 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

Oops, sorry, I've been trying to contact with him, but nothing. I'm sending him a message again :S

I've already asked several times, but you two don't seem to read my threads ;( ... so I really hope you can get hold of him - maybe someone got him on their friends list on facebook? Unfortunately, his last name is pretty common in Turkey, that makes a FB search impossible...

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 04 Dec, 2009 10:20 PM Quote
I finally got to contact with him. Everything is OK, by the end of the week we will send the presents :)

Sorry Lilly for not reading your posts, but these days I've been studying so hard that I couldn't find time to read the board :S

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Dec, 2009 1:43 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
Juli,

Not sure what super speedy delivery option you ticked. Or how much you bribed your local postal worker - but your parcel is sitting beside me just now, safe and sound. And the customs form was torn off in a cavalier manner and thrown into the bin at the post office. So I have absolutely no idea whats inside! And that way it shall remain until Xmas. I'm excited already! Hope yours arrives at the other end soon enough - thats been a week already!!

Yay! Glad to hear it arrived, and that you still don't know what it is :o). I'm so relieved!

I didn't make out with the mailman, but now that I think about it, the guy at the post office was quite friendly towards me and seemed to like me, lol. Who cares! It worked ;o).

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sat 05 Dec, 2009 11:21 AM Quote
I sent Ale's parcel today - Although I'm one day after the last posting date :-/ I've had no time to get to a post office. Fingers crossed that it'll still arrive in time! It should still arrive around Christmas though - even if it arrives on the 27th lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 05 Dec, 2009 3:24 PM Quote
Yay, got a package from Canada today :D

The brown paper was slightly torn but all I could see was some Christmas wrapping paper so no damage done. I've put it in a closet now so that I won't be tempted before time :)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 05 Dec, 2009 5:30 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
I finally got to contact with him. Everything is OK, by the end of the week we will send the presents :)

Sorry Lilly for not reading your posts, but these days I've been studying so hard that I couldn't find time to read the board :S

very good!!!

(I totally get the "too busy with studying" thing!)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 05 Dec, 2009 9:48 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Yay, got a package from Canada today :D

The brown paper was slightly torn but all I could see was some Christmas wrapping paper so no damage done. I've put it in a closet now so that I won't be tempted before time :)

woot!!! Sorry about the tear. Wait, should I be apologizing? Im canadian, I must.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 05 Dec, 2009 10:21 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

woot!!! Sorry about the tear. Wait, should I be apologizing? Im canadian, I must.

No worries, I'm not American so I don't blame the Canadians... I only blame the postal services :)

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:18 AM