Travis

What happen to Douguie and Neil?
Battousai3016
Battousai3016 Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 10:48 PM Quote
Well sorry guys i dont wanna sound like a fool or something but does any one know why Fran and Andy are playing alone i mean is great to see the two of them in accoustic concerts but i was just wondering if everything its ok with Douguie and Neil.

Re: What happen to Douguie and Neil?
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 11:12 PM Quote
I think the original plan was that all 4 of them were to take a break, but then the chance to tour America and write the new album came up which is something Fran has always wanted to do so he and Andy decided to do that. I guess Dougie and Neil have stuck to having a break. Everything is cool, as far as we know (i'm sure it is) and i'm sure we'll have Travis back next year. :)

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 09 Nov, 2009 8:18 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
...and i'm sure we'll have Travis back next year. :)

Ben, I AM sure we will!! I was dreaming this last night totally clear. On a radio quiz show the radio host said to a girl on the phone: "And what about going to a Travis gig when they are on their big Europe tour, and in Germany on March next year?" And I was so mad at Travis that I found that out along the way on the radio and NOT on the Travis board, and was aghast at this happens to me as a massive fan!! ;) Well, it was a dream - but a very realistic one!!

And I'm glad that Neil and Dougie are not forgotten in the meanwhile... *gg*

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 09 Nov, 2009 10:34 AM Quote
I think they are working on a Travis sitcom :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 09 Nov, 2009 3:40 PM Quote
As much as I love Fran and Andy (I do, and I love this tour), I love the whole band more, so I kinda miss Neil and Dougie.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Nov, 2009 4:49 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
...and i'm sure we'll have Travis back next year. :)

Ben, I AM sure we will!! I was dreaming this last night totally clear. On a radio quiz show the radio host said to a girl on the phone: "And what about going to a Travis gig when they are on their big Europe tour, and in Germany on March next year?" And I was so mad at Travis that I found that out along the way on the radio and NOT on the Travis board, and was aghast at this happens to me as a massive fan!! ;) Well, it was a dream - but a very realistic one!!

And I'm glad that Neil and Dougie are not forgotten in the meanwhile... *gg*

Awww. Haha. I've not had a Travis dream for a while. I've had plenty in the past though. They're always very amusing. lol

I miss Neil and Dougie too, but hopefully they're having a nice break and will be ready to rock next year! :P :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 09 Nov, 2009 5:09 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Awww. Haha. I've not had a Travis dream for a while. I've had plenty in the past though. They're always very amusing. lol

I miss Neil and Dougie too, but hopefully they're having a nice break and will be ready to rock next year! :P :)

Yeap, I hope so too :o).

I had a Travis dream a few nights ago, I posted it on the "Boardies in dreams" thread on G-chat. It involved Travis, The Killers and I going to a venue in Buenos Aires on a Yellow Submarine with wheels. Beat that! LOL.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Nov, 2009 10:59 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I had a Travis dream a few nights ago, I posted it on the "Boardies in dreams" thread on G-chat. It involved Travis, The Killers and I going to a venue in Buenos Aires on a Yellow Submarine with wheels. Beat that! LOL.

Haha. Don't think i could beat that. ;)

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 10 Nov, 2009 2:33 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Haha. Don't think i could beat that. ;)

Oh, you guys are great! I'm sitting here on the sofa,laughing out really loud!! Visualize this dream: T+Killers+you+Yellow Sub+wheels??? LOL!!!

And yeah, READY TO ROCK, that's it!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:56 AM