Travis

the Car Gods Hate Me
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:19 PM Quote
So, ive been driving for...7 years or so now, and nothing bad has ever happened. Until 2 weeks ago.
As you may recall, my car was broke into:
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs261.snc1/8824_673774918716_121503582_40044569_2989027_n.jpg

well, then this morning on my way to work, a guy cut me off and the front of my car got smashed:
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs086.snc3/15341_676651928166_121503582_40177470_5251386_n.jpg

The guy was charged with failure to safely change lanes (or something real and technical) but it just sucks.
Remember last weekend when I was with Frandy? And it was Halloween? ya...

I think maybe my 3rd thought after it happened was "BUT NIKKI AND KAYTE ARE COMING THIS WEEKEND."
It is still happening, fear not.

Poor poor Sparty :(

Re: the Car Gods Hate Me
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:31 PM Quote
they're from DETROIT they're use to it ....

but sucks dealing with insurance . the dude was insured right ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:36 PM Quote
Ohh, that sucks Kristy!!!! :o/

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:48 PM Quote
Oooohhh, poor Kristy. The light hanging by a wire makes it look like his little eyeball popped out of the socket.

We will bring good cheer to you. Never fear. We will see milk bags and eat poutine and watch hockey.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:49 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

but sucks dealing with insurance . the dude was insured right ?

yup. And since it was deemed his fault, he pays. Or pays the deductable. Or something.

I NEVER cry infront of people. Today I cried infront of 2 police officers and several strangers. I dont like it!

And some lady who worked in the building beside where it happened felt bad for me and hugged me because she said she would want somewhere there if it was her daughter. I think I cried on her too.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:52 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
they're from DETROIT they're use to it ....

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:54 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I NEVER cry infront of people. Today I cried infront of 2 police officers and several strangers. I dont like it!

And some lady who worked in the building beside where it happened felt bad for me and hugged me because she said she would want somewhere there if it was her daughter. I think I cried on her too.

Oooohhh, Kristy!!! *Big hug*
At least he's going to pay for it, right?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 10:26 PM Quote
So sorry Kristy:( Do you want me to come and beat the guy up for you?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 10:36 PM Quote
That car seem to bring bad luck...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 10:55 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
That car seem to bring bad luck...

I've had it for 2.5 years. Nothing has happened until 2 weeks ago.

Linds, I think he will get in enough trouble for smashing his company car. But if you REALLY want to :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 11:39 AM Quote
May Yap be with you and your car on this sad occasion.

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 12:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oooohhh, poor Kristy. The light hanging by a wire makes it look like his little eyeball popped out of the socket.

not to make fun of your circunstance Kristy, but Kayte, I totally lol'd at that.

Hope you're ok Kristy and it all gets sorted soon.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 12:31 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

not to make fun of your circunstance Kristy, but Kayte, I totally lol'd at that.

I already sympathized on Facebook, so I figured it was ok to be light (no pun intended) this time. ;o)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 1:00 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh i totally said the same thing, it's fine. I went over and picked it up and made a sad face at his little hanging eyeball.
Good news..I thought I wasnt going to wake up. You know when you hear about those people that are fine after an accident but secretly have injuries and die in their sleep, or something?
Ya, thought that might happen, but I guess you are stuck with me. Just a little sore across my ribs.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:27 AM