Travis

Re: I HATE this song
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 3:05 AM Quote
Anne, I agree with you on that Fireflies song! Total douchy lyrics. But the first time I heard it, I almost thought is was a new song by Ben Gibbord from Death Cab, because their voices kinda sound similar...then I listened closely and was like "Nah, can't be him. He wouldn't write a song like this!!"

Mer, I really have no words for your song. Who gave that clown a record deal? For real. His voice is HORRIBLE.

OK, here is my contribution. I here it on the radio all the time and it makes me wanna puke. Gross

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 3:06 AM Quote
Double post!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 6:14 PM Quote
Sorry to have inflicted such pain on you all by making you hear that horrific song I posted. But you know, misery loves company and I had to share. One of the radio stations plays that song here and whenever I hear it, I want to throw something.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Meridith wrote:
I have said this before but I will say this again.

I hate this song.

It is way worse Anne. Way worse.

I have to agree. This guy's voice is insupportable.

I kinda like his voice :$

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Meridith wrote:
I have said this before but I will say this again.

I hate this song.

It is way worse Anne. Way worse.

I have to agree. This guy's voice is insupportable.

I kinda like his voice :$ The song is shit though :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 9:59 PM Quote
i have a song , i loath , utterly hate but out of respect for someone here i won't bring it up . I believe they're happy about that

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 02 Nov, 2009 10:09 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
i have a song , i loath , utterly hate but out of respect for someone here i won't bring it up . I believe they're happy about that

Thank you Ric. I'll consider this an Christmas present.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 6:25 AM Quote
I just COULDN'T stay away from this thread, story time!:

At the beginning of October a local radio station hosted a free concert with Passion Pit (!) and Owl City ... :(. I already loved PP but had never heard Owl City before so I decided to YouTube some of his clips.

I still want those 10 minutes back.

Anyways, I got to the venue early, waited in line for almost 3 hours, then 2 hours before the show (excited for Passion Pit, dreading having to stand through Owl City's set, having sampled their work earlier that week) a worker came by to post this...

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs086.snc3/15362_1186754627763_1195200629_31079584_4427229_n.jpg

I was devastated. Apparently there was some stage problems. One of the light fixtures almost fell on top of one of their roadies and they had safety concerts about the stage. So I stayed at the venue, drank... drowned my sorrows in copious amounts of alcohol, and then hauled my sorry behind home. Oh, and I managed to leave before he started rocking out, "Fireflies." THANK GOD.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 6:11 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I just COULDN'T stay away from this thread, story time!:

At the beginning of October a local radio station hosted a free concert with Passion Pit (!) and Owl City ... :(. I already loved PP but had never heard Owl City before so I decided to YouTube some of his clips.

I still want those 10 minutes back.

Anyways, I got to the venue early, waited in line for almost 3 hours, then 2 hours before the show (excited for Passion Pit, dreading having to stand through Owl City's set, having sampled their work earlier that week) a worker came by to post this...

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs086.snc3/15362_1186754627763_1195200629_31079584_4427229_n.jpg

I was devastated. Apparently there was some stage problems. One of the light fixtures almost fell on top of one of their roadies and they had safety concerts about the stage. So I stayed at the venue, drank... drowned my sorrows in copious amounts of alcohol, and then hauled my sorry behind home. Oh, and I managed to leave before he started rocking out, "Fireflies." THANK GOD.

Oh, that sucks, Lauren!!!

MsFatRat
MsFatRat Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 8:48 PM Quote
I really can't stand this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoL4NsDozw

It will get your ears burn!
and now my sister plays it over and over again on her violin...

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 8:55 PM Quote
This is my contribution:

Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes

No, I'm just going to say 'No'. Its the lyrics that annoy me the most.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 9:51 PM Quote
MsFatRat wrote:
I really can't stand this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoL4NsDozw

It will get your ears burn!
and now my sister plays it over and over again on her violin...

May that song and his violin burn in...

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 10:18 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
This is my contribution:

Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes

No, I'm just going to say 'No'. Its the lyrics that annoy me the most.

So every time I hear this song, I hear "For God's sake the earth" instead of "for God's sake dear." It must be how he says "dear."

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times UTC Current Time 5:39 AM