Travis

See this review just for the pics
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 10:01 PM Quote
I can't believe this guy. Some ridiculous accusations. He didn't deserve to see the show. Just posting it for the pictures and the setlist (which I know is already up).

http://www.spinmagazine.com/articles/brit-stars-travis-perform-stripped-down-hits

Came across a better article here (with some praise for Ode :)

http://www.stereosubversion.com/commentary/the-nonlegacy-of-travis-10-05-2009/

It was cool to read that TMW is one of the top 25 best-selling UK albums ever. Nice one.

Re: See this review just for the pics
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 2:12 AM Quote
http://i33.tinypic.com/29qjf3p.jpg

That is a wonderful picture of Fran. I dig his current hairstyle. ;)

Oh, and the review started out pretty good, but I (and probably everyone else here) strongly disagree that Travis' current music is cliche and mundane. WHAAAAAAAATT? O.o I dunno, I'd say it's pretty unique, catchy and inventive! I really don't get some people.

KPac
KPac Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 7:57 PM Quote
I look enough like Fran that I've always let him be a guinea pig for hair. If it looks good on him, I'll try it myself. I like this look. No more cutting my hair for a while.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 8:23 PM Quote
KPac wrote:
I look enough like Fran that I've always let him be a guinea pig for hair. If it looks good on him, I'll try it myself. I like this look. No more cutting my hair for a while.

You do look an awful lot like Fran! That's nice that he can try out looks for you.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 8:27 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
KPac wrote:

You do look an awful lot like Fran! That's nice that he can try out looks for you.

Isn't that Fran on the pic?! :O

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 8:35 PM Quote
It did start off nice and then...BAM!
Although I did enjoy the comment about Fran's sweating :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 9:10 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
KPac wrote:

Isn't that Fran on the pic?! :O

errr....I guess it is. : )

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
I was so happy last Thursday before the show when Fran walked out and said hello and he wasn't wearing his hat! Don't get me wrong, he looks cute no matter what, but it was very nice to see his hair a little longer.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 12:49 AM Quote
I wonder what % of posts on the board are about Fran's hair and hat.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:46 AM