That can give you that hum,
Except the bit between your balls and your bum,
It had to be shpee,
It had to be shpee,
Wonderful shpee!"

Re: Singles DVD
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:42 AM Quote
Oh, sweet. I never knew about this! Thanks guys!! I'm gonna try it right now. I'll let you know if it works :D

Re: Shpee Lyrics
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:43 AM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Fran & Dougie (To the tune of It Had To Be You) -

"It had to be shpee,
It had to be shpee,
That wonderful bit,
Where half of it's shit,
And half of it's pee.
There's no other place,
That can give you that hum,
Except the bit between your balls and your bum,
It had to be shpee,
It had to be shpee,
Wonderful shpee!"

Hahahaha completely forgot about that =D

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:57 AM Quote
Two more i've remembered (if you watch it on a laptop or PC)

Turn 1993
Go to the Singles Tracklist, and mouse over just to the right of Turn- there should appear [b]*1993[b], click on that to see Glass Onion rehearsing Turn in 1993

Slide Show
Singles Tracklist > Coming Around > mouse over the O in Coming, and click when it goes yellow to see the video for Slide Show

Another one is to let the Main Menu sit for a while and not click anything, and another option appears- Dog, or something- click that

so_happy
so_happy Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 2:35 AM Quote
Oh wow, cool! :D I didn't know about all that hidden stuff! (Except for the 1993 one - stumbled upon it the other day!) Ace!!!

Hey, another favourite bit I forgot to mention - in the Writing To Reach You commentary, how Fran's describing Neil's look at the end, and he's like, "Ooooh, you bitch."
How funny. xD

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 2:37 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Turn 1993
Go to the Singles Tracklist, and mouse over just to the right of Turn- there should appear [b]*1993[b], click on that to see Glass Onion rehearsing Turn in 1993

Slide Show
Singles Tracklist > Coming Around > mouse over the O in Coming, and click when it goes yellow to see the video for Slide Show

Another one is to let the Main Menu sit for a while and not click anything, and another option appears- Dog, or something- click that

Thanks Paul! :)
I actually found the Dog one by accident while trying to figure out how to find the "hidden list" mentioned earlier. Still can't manage to figure that one out yet, but did find the "Shpee" song!

choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:13 AM Quote
Dont forget the acoustic flowers in the window

Scroll down to the making of "flowers in the window" hit the right arrow key and highlight the date 1998. There you will see the band perform the song in the studio!

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:35 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Turn 1993

Slide Show

thanks for those, never seen them before, if you remember anymore let us know, cheers

thejames8
thejames8 Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 1:02 PM Quote
emma10 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
emma10 wrote:
drift-nina wrote:
Sheila & the milkman

Oh yes, I agree with this one, only found the hidden stuff recently and this is so funny! Plus a shirtless Neil is always good! And don't forget Smurf time!

Hidden stuff? How do you get to the hidden stuff? Am I missing out?!?! :O

Think you have to select Play all and either watch all or forward through all (at least this was how I found it, maybe someone knows a quicker way to find it?). Then go back to the main menu again, select Tracklisting, go to the last track (Walking in the Sun) and click on the > and it takes you to a hidden menu - some great stuff! And yes I'm very much a Neil fan!

I can't get this one to work but I have found another one.

If you select "tracklists" from the main menu and then select the video of Fran being narrowly missed by a plane,(on the right hand side, it has two small videos below it),you can select it, if you click on it then you can see a video of the making of the shot from WTRY.

so_happy
so_happy Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 1:29 PM Quote
I can't wait until I have some time tomorrow after school...then I'll be watching all these hidden things, dagnammit! :D Thanks for sharing them all, guys! :)

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 1:38 PM Quote
are there any hidden tracks on the other 2 cd's (more than us live in Glasgow and alexandra palace)

thejames8
thejames8 Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 1:38 PM Quote
I'm sure theres more somewhere...

Mikey The Wonder Dog
Mikey The Wonder Dog Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 2:22 PM Quote
turn commentary's great :D tavis chi!

Mikey The Wonder Dog
Mikey The Wonder Dog Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 2:22 PM Quote
turn commentary's great :D travis chi!