Travis

Re: A Driftwood cover!
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 2:15 AM Quote
Excellent, Juli!

You have a lovely voice :D! You should make more covers, you're very good.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 3:09 AM Quote
BRAVO! :oD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 5:55 AM Quote
Thank you very much!!! :o)
You're so kind you feel proud of me. Really sweet! *Hugs*
And to think I didn't feel comfortable singing with a mic when I first started... this was a huge step for me!

I have never been told I look butch before, James. That's kinda mean! I do look like a pig though, it's my nature.

The quick exit was due to the fact that I was feeling way too embarrassed by the screaming and applause (that were mostly from my friends and sister, obviously). I didn't invite my parents and brothers, just friends -and the twin, because I couldn't get rid of her xD.
The thing is I was leaving and to my horror my dad had made some kind of banner that my sister was trying to show me. That was definitely a sign that I wasn't leaving fast enough yet :oP.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 6:19 AM Quote
hey hey!!
Nice!! you have a great voice! i enjoy it! was really great!.
I didn't knew you had that talent! pretty nice!,
BTW i sent you a request to the Facebook.
Congratulations!.
Once a sing on a karaoke WDIAROM hahaha, but i can't sing so that does not count XD

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 10:02 AM Quote
Aletways wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Ummm, is it just me who thinks that the Music School version makes Juli sound a tad butch... and look a tad butch actually... and generally look like a completely different person... :P

*looks for a definition of "butch"*
Lol!!! It didn't sound/look like that to me when I saw it! I'll chech it out again! Haha, no, it looks/sounds normal I think! The quality of the image isn't very good, but I don't think she looks butch!

Hola Yuriko!! :)

I'm very confused with your comment, James
maybe wasn't your intention but it sounded really really mean (doesn't help to battle her low self-esteem)
...and Juli, you're not neither a pig nor a hippo! (or something like that)

¡ALE! ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 3:20 PM Quote
Butch??

Are you kidding me?? I thought she looked gorgeous. I've always thought Juli is very attractive and this just further cemented my opinion.

So, yeah, it's just you.

P.S. Her handwriting is also very pretty and feminine.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 4:00 PM Quote
Juli!! That was great...you have a lovely voice, and you look great singing!!

Butch, nope...quite the opposite!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 4:00 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Butch??

Are you kidding me?? I thought she looked gorgeous. I've always thought Juli is very attractive and this just further cemented my opinion.

So, yeah, it's just you.

P.S. Her handwriting is also very pretty and feminine.

I agree. Juli is in no way butch.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 4:07 PM Quote
ya, that comment made no sense!

Juli you were amazing. So proud of you!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
Juli!! Already said it on FB, but I'll say it again: LOVELY cover!!! *standing ovation*

Haha, I think James is referring to the School's page. If you click to listen to Juli's performance it redirects you to some guy singing something completely different :)

(At least so it was yesterday, now it seems to work just fine)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 6:25 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
Haha, I think James is referring to the School's page. If you click to listen to Juli's performance it redirects you to some guy singing something completely different :)

ohhh I see, that makes sense

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 7:18 PM Quote
Ok, glad the whole "butch" thing tied in to a mis-directed link. I couldn't believe anyone would think Juli was butch! :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 8:19 PM Quote
Okay, I take it back if it was a joke gone array (sp?). We don't take too kindly to people being mean to our little Juli

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 10:33 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:

Thank goodness someone else noticed, now the video's changed I thought no-one would believe me! Juli is most definitely not butch, but the guy in the video that was there was definitely male! Sorry for any offence caused to everyone, especially Juli, in the meantime :( It shows how many people support what you did!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 11:24 PM Quote
Sorry, i've only just had a chance to watch this. I can't see the Facebook ones. I'm not on Facebook.

Juli! You see, you're a super star! You'll be supporting Travis any moment, i know it. ;) Well done. You did really well, and you didn't look to nervous at all. :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:40 PM