Travis

Re: Your best Travis memory?
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 23 Sep, 2009 7:17 PM Quote
Definitely when I saw them live at Singfest last year:D Still remember the date clearly.2nd August 2008!Best night of my life:DD

It came full circle when they sang WDIAROM and when the crowd pogo-ed to it,i felt unbelievably happyyyyyyyyyyy!It was just amazing and so so surreal.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 2:55 PM Quote
Chicago. ABC. April 2009.
Walking infront of the tour bus to see Fran standing there, staring back at us.
That is my best Travis boardie moment. All though there are about 1000 others from that weekend that I could have picked.

On an individual level, it would be the Toronto show 3 days later, when Fran spotted me holding Flat Travis and had the cutest suprised/excited look on his face.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 25 Sep, 2009 6:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

YES. I was just about to type this in, Kristy Bear. That whole weekend in Chicago was amazing, but if I had to pick ONE moment to be number one, it'd be seeing Fran looking down at us from the tour bus, smiling in full J. Smith-mode. Like he was just standing there waiting for us, lol. It was the coolest thing EVER. Then he came out and talked to us and took pictures and it was just wonderful! I'll never forget it.

http://i38.tinypic.com/riyngi.jpg

Can I have a top three? lol. OK ;) ...

Moment number two would be at the next show in Cleveland with Kayte. Fran talked directly to us about Detroit from the stage!!!

And moment number three is the whole experience of seeing Travis live in 2007 at Clutch Cargos in Pontiac, MI. It was the first time I got to meet Travis and it was also one of their best shows ever. It was basically a perfect show. They rocked so hard, the atmosphere was amazing and the crowd was SO into it!

leticia
leticia Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2009 3:19 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

http://i38.tinypic.com/riyngi.jpg

NIkki, i can't get enough of that pic. It's amazing. You look great and Fran too!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2009 4:20 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

YES. I was just about to type this in, Kristy Bear. That whole weekend in Chicago was amazing, but if I had to pick ONE moment to be number one, it'd be seeing Fran looking down at us from the tour bus, smiling in full J. Smith-mode. Like he was just standing there waiting for us, lol. It was the coolest thing EVER. Then he came out and talked to us and took pictures and it was just wonderful! I'll never forget it.

It was the most surreal moment of my life. I remember just looking up and saying "IT'S FRAN!!!!"

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2009 6:56 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

It was the most surreal moment of my life. I remember just looking up and saying "IT'S FRAN!!!!"

Its mine too!

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/hennypenny-photo/P1020659.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2009 9:50 AM Quote
Awwwwww. I want another boardie convention!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2009 5:00 PM Quote
Oh fine, if you insist, here is mine too! :P
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2742/29/70/1574636239/n1574636239_184859_5261495.jpg

purrrrrrrrrrr

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 27 Sep, 2009 3:31 AM Quote
Man, I took a good picture!! :)

Oh, how I miss Chicago. That weekend could NOT have been more perfect!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:25 AM