Travis

Help guys!! I'm a disaster
cosmic
cosmic Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 3:21 PM Quote
Okay ... so just to let everyone know, I'm a total disaster when it comes to guys ... I'm picky and I'm just useless at dating, never know what the hell I'm doing ... and I always get my fingers burned. Anyway, been working in a bar all summer, its full of old men and the talent ratio is basically nil. After spending the whole night listening to this Glaswegian guys' shit chat ... examples: "Yer a sexy bastard" (lovely), on getting a Chinese delivered to the hotel: "Aye babes this was meant to be a surprise meal for 2 for me and you up in my room ... but you've got the key anyway" and as good as implied that it turned him on that I have the key to his hotel room behind the bar and countless others bad chat ups............ A group of randoms appeared, one of them was pretty fit, bit of a headturner. Anyway, they left half an hour later and he got his pal to get my phone number, why he couldn't get it himself, I dunno but I gave him it anyway to pass on. Wasn't expecting jack all to come from it but hey ho, got a text at dinnertime ... basically saying it was him. Not text back yet, basically cos I'm clueless. Someone give me direction please ... not really looking for a relationship or anything was going to see how it turned out .... eeek.

Re: Help guys!! I'm a disaster
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
I think it's a good sign that he asked his friend to get your number. It shows that he's a little bit shy and not accustomed to asking for girls' numbers everywhere he goes.

If you're interested, just be friendly. Can't go wrong with that.

Re: Help guys!! I'm a disaster
monkey
monkey Posted Sun 16 Aug, 2009 1:51 AM Quote
cosmic wrote:
Okay ... so just to let everyone know, I'm a total disaster when it comes to guys ... I'm picky and I'm just useless at dating, never know what the hell I'm doing ... and I always get my fingers burned. Anyway, been working in a bar all summer, its full of old men and the talent ratio is basically nil. After spending the whole night listening to this Glaswegian guys' shit chat ... examples: "Yer a sexy bastard" (lovely), on getting a Chinese delivered to the hotel: "Aye babes this was meant to be a surprise meal for 2 for me and you up in my room ... but you've got the key anyway" and as good as implied that it turned him on that I have the key to his hotel room behind the bar and countless others bad chat ups............ A group of randoms appeared, one of them was pretty fit, bit of a headturner. Anyway, they left half an hour later and he got his pal to get my phone number, why he couldn't get it himself, I dunno but I gave him it anyway to pass on. Wasn't expecting jack all to come from it but hey ho, got a text at dinnertime ... basically saying it was him. Not text back yet, basically cos I'm clueless. Someone give me direction please ... not really looking for a relationship or anything was going to see how it turned out .... eeek.

ask my sister what to text back. that's what i do!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:12 PM