Travis

Best Wedding Entrance ever!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 24 Jul, 2009 11:25 PM Quote
Has anyone seen this video that's making the rounds? Ive seen it posted on at least 3 websites today and it was apparently on CNN. So much fun! I bet the old people were confused.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKheinz

Also, that is a giant wedding party!

Sandy, planning anything like this? :)

Re: Best Wedding Entrance ever!
Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Fri 24 Jul, 2009 11:38 PM Quote
THAT was pretty adorble

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 3:03 AM Quote
I'd seen choreographed wedding dances but never an entrance. That was great. It probably gave the old people heart attacks at the beginning, lol.

I can totally picture Sandy going down the aisle to a Travis song:P

Lizzie b
Lizzie b Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 3:38 PM Quote
Ooooh that was sooo cute!!! I'm SUCH a sucker for weddings. They almost always make me cry, even when I don't know the ppl hahaha!

(I didn't dance, but I did walk down the aisle to Flowers in the Window)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
I'm going to be the fuddy duddy who disagrees with this. Appropriate for a reception, but not a church ceremony. I'd go along if it were a casual setting; beach, garden, etc. But if you're having a church ceremony, no. It's fine to be joyous, but it's a church, not a disco.

Now, hand me my cane and shawl.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 5:38 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm going to be the fuddy duddy who disagrees with this. Appropriate for a reception, but not a church ceremony. I'd go along if it were a casual setting; beach, garden, etc. But if you're having a church ceremony, no. It's fine to be joyous, but it's a church, not a disco.

Now, hand me my cane and shawl.

Obviously my interpretation is coming from a different end of the religious spectrum, but that didnt even cross my mind.
It's not like they are inappropriately shaking their bits around or anything. If the minister (or whoever) has no issue with it, then I don't see the problem. Yes, it's in a church but that shouldn't be void of...awesome dancing entrances if that suits the bride/grooms personalities and wishes.
It's a wedding, I should hope they are having fun, and if not, what is the point of even getting married?

*passes cane and shall to Kayte*

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 6:20 PM Quote
OMG that's, like, the COOLEST wedding entrance EVER! Love love love it! Now I want to organise a wedding and make everyone dance like this, too!! *goes to talk to her friend who's been with her bf for 8 years now*

minnmess wrote:
Yes, it's in a church but that shouldn't be void of...awesome dancing entrances if that suits the bride/grooms personalities and wishes.
It's a wedding, I should hope they are having fun, and if not, what is the point of even getting married?

Exactly! I think the whole POINT of a wedding ceremony is that everyone's happy. Otherwise you could just go and sign the papers and leave it at that.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 7:01 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Has anyone seen this video that's making the rounds? Ive seen it posted on at least 3 websites today and it was apparently on CNN. So much fun! I bet the old people were confused.

The wedding party wasn't that big, they had some people gow down the aisle more than once.
And for the record, they totally stole my idea, lol!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 7:12 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
minnmess wrote:

The wedding party wasn't that big, they had some people gow down the aisle more than once.
And for the record, they totally stole my idea, lol!

there were like 8 on each side! Isnt that ginormous?? 16 people in a bridal party? Is that normal?

Also, I love the groom to pieces.

I just realized it was a Chris Brown song. Umm, questionable??

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 7:13 PM Quote
I found this really really sweet but yeah I was surprised that their church went along with it. But I figured if their church allowed it then it wasn't my bidness.

I saw some brief interview with the couple yesterday and they worked all that out in an hour and a half before the ceremony.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 9:04 PM Quote
That was cute

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 9:09 PM Quote
ok, creepy: I had JUST watched the video, then went down to our living-room and watched the news and THEY BROUGHT THE VIDEO ON THE GERMAN NEWS! (ok it was an entertainment-focused channel, but still!)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:18 PM Quote
That is a hideous colour of suit.

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Mon 27 Jul, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I just realized it was a Chris Brown song. Umm, questionable??

Yeah maybe not the guy you want to represent your new loving bond.

Cool entrance tho

mili
mili Posted Mon 31 Aug, 2009 1:28 PM Quote
Have you seen this parody?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbr2ao86w...amp;feature=fvst

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:11 AM