AbsGinger Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 3:47 PM Quote
You DO look like a weird mum.
I'm only teasing you ?

Are you feeling better now ?

Re: FAO Weirdmom
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
LOL

I am feeling a lot better. Not normal mind you but so much better than I did last week that I can deal. I'm going to try and go back to work tomorrow. I highly doubt I'll last the whole day but my boss is very understanding and knows I'm not planning on staying the whole day so it's all OK.

I still have 4 1/2 weeks of not chewing to go and I can already see that is going to get so old. But I have to be good about it. My jaw is a broken bone that is healing and using it would not be a good thing.

rella
rella Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 4:14 PM Quote
sorry to hear that, hope you do feel better soon and everything goes well for you

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
LOL

I am feeling a lot better. Not normal mind you but so much better than I did last week that I can deal. I'm going to try and go back to work tomorrow. I highly doubt I'll last the whole day but my boss is very understanding and knows I'm not planning on staying the whole day so it's all OK.

I still have 4 1/2 weeks of not chewing to go and I can already see that is going to get so old. But I have to be good about it. My jaw is a broken bone that is healing and using it would not be a good thing.

So you can still swallow then ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 5:24 PM Quote
http://mcgonnigle.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/coonbig.jpg

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 5:32 PM Quote
what's up Ric ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 7:59 PM Quote
I saw the orthodontist for the first time today. He said I looked twice as good as expected! This has to do with the fact that surgeon was able to do more than anticipated, meaning there is less the orthodontist has to do to finish up.

Mind you it's still several months of work with the braces but I was very pleased to hear that.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 8:48 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I still have 4 1/2 weeks of not chewing to go and I can already see that is going to get so old.

You should be a master smoothie maker, or at the very least, a smoothie afficianado by the time all's said and done. Perhaps a cookbook by Anne in the future? Good luck woman!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
Its good to hear that you're doing better Anne:)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 12:56 AM Quote
" twice as good as expected " ? that the once over twice ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 6:19 AM Quote
I, too, am glad you are feeling better, Annie. And holy sh*t that's a BIG GIANT cat! lol.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 9:25 AM Quote
Good news, Anne, that you're making a good recovery - you looked in sooo much pain on your profile pic!
Enjoy your smoothies :-)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 1:49 PM Quote
todays report ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 5:03 PM Quote
I am less puffy (still my face is fuller than usual but it isn't very obvious) and just cruising along.

I hate the rubber bands I have to wear because they cause an aching pressure but they are part of the healing process so I just have to deal.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2009 1:49 PM Quote
wierd mom is crusing ? you kids still do that ?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:07 AM