Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE 09/10 (PRE-SEASON)
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
l'm a member now :)!

I know, spread the word! :D

Big Brother is watching us! :P

It was weird, I had Re-offender in my earphones and all of the sudden when I enter the site, guess what song was on the playlist? BTW, it looks great, Alex, good job!
And I'm happy to be here for the beginning of this season :D

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 2:57 AM Quote
Oh, that's a fantastic new design, Alex! Great job! :o) I'm so glad to take part again in the Travis League. So looking forward to the new season to kick off :o).

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:15 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
l'm a member now :)!

I know, spread the word! :D

;)

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:08 AM Quote
I'm a member too!!!!! :-D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:24 PM Quote
Nattasha wrote:
I'm a member too!!!!! :-D

That's great! Welcome to The Travis League, hope you'll enjoy it! :)

gromit373
gromit373 Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:29 PM Quote
travis league sounds like it'd be awesome... but i can't get the link to open! :( sad... travisleague.webs.com, right?

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
gromit373 wrote:
travis league sounds like it'd be awesome... but i can't get the link to open! :( sad... travisleague.webs.com, right?

That's the right link but the site looks pretty dead at the moment. Looks like the hosting site are having problems.

Oh, and the league is pretty cool, yeah :D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:51 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
gromit373 wrote:

That's the right link but the site looks pretty dead at the moment. Looks like the hosting site are having problems.

Oh, and the league is pretty cool, yeah :D

Yeah I was just about to post that message, I hope that they'll fix it as soon as possible and that there wont be any data loss on the site! I'm starting to get pretty bored with webs.com.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:59 PM Quote
Sorry for the problems, in the meantime you can always do this: Predictions

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:27 PM Quote
Yep, be a geek and do the predictions people! :)

It's up and running now. However...... i'm sure when i looked last night, there was more than 12 members. :S Is that the data loss you were worried about Alex? People will have to sign up again.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Yep, be a geek and do the predictions people! :)

It's up and running now. However...... i'm sure when i looked last night, there was more than 12 members. :S Is that the data loss you were worried about Alex? People will have to sign up again.

I don't think they're done yet cause I can't see the members section right now. However the comment box on the first page is gone :P

gromit373
gromit373 Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:54 PM Quote
ooh the site is working now! thanks also for the survey site.. this is toooo funny, awesome idea guys :) not sure i'll actually join b/c it seems complicated and i'm no good at brackets, but i'm sure i'll be following it :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 5:14 PM Quote
Signing up to be a member isn't too complicated. :) But you don't have to be a member to play along. You don't have to vote every time either, just when you can. And Alex (TheBoyWithAName) will make it very easy for you i'm sure, if you have any questions. :)

It's all Alex's great ideas. :)

cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 7:15 PM Quote
gromit373 wrote:
ooh the site is working now! thanks also for the survey site.. this is toooo funny, awesome idea guys :) not sure i'll actually join b/c it seems complicated and i'm no good at brackets, but i'm sure i'll be following it :)

you're more lucky than i am ;-)
the site is now saying me "Signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later" & this afternoon it said my adress email doesn't exist..but i receive mails on it from the league so..

i will try another day hahaha

& don't worry, i'm not especially very good in english but i understood how to vote, if i can..you can http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu61/exarinasmile/smiley.gif

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 9:03 PM Quote
gromit373 wrote:

Welcome in, welcome in :) It's really not that complicated! I'll guide you through the season and you don't have to become a member to vote :) Really nice to see you around!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:12 AM