Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 9:55 AM Quote
http://twitter.com/franhealy

a what? and why? :/
hmmm.

Re:
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 10:55 AM Quote
It looks like Mr Cornell was at the Caribana Festival in Switzerland too, so maybe Fran and him crossed paths...?

Re:
Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 11:16 AM Quote
yes, that's what i thought. but what happened? well, i guess we'll never know... ;)

Re:
Nell
Nell Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 11:30 AM Quote

Chris Cornell did a cool show last night -

Fran and Neil stayed longer than the other 3 guys - so I don't know what happen after Dougie left but from what I heard outside Chris Cornell has a major anger issue...

There was a guy in a crowd - don't know what he's done - but suddenly Chris started shouting at him: like "Stop that you**"*รง*" if you have the guts come here to say right in my face....etc" ...

but after a while he started singing again. But I was quite shocked...

found it kinda sad

cheers

nora

Re:
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 11:34 AM Quote
me and my friend had endless fun tryin to guess what non bad four letter thing Cornell is Gent,Dude,Goat,Bruv.....the list was endless but in the end i guess we all no hes a C....

Re:
cornax
cornax Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 12:14 PM Quote
You can tell us here, Fran, in the privacy of your own home. We can keep a secret! : )

Re:
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 1:18 PM Quote
I saw that message just after Fran sent it out. I had an image of Fran at that moment with a shotgun outside Chris Cornell's hotel.

Re:
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
Hahaha, Ben, you kill me!:D
Well, last night I saw that tweet and been wondering what could've happened. My guess wasn't so far from the picture Nora describes... So Chris has got a temper... didn't want to think bad of him though...

Re:
leticia
leticia Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 5:24 PM Quote
I'm so intrigued now...

Re: Re:
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 7:08 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
I'm so intrigued now...

same here :S

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 8:21 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I saw that message just after Fran sent it out.

Me too!

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
Hahaha, Ben, you kill me!:D
Well, last night I saw that tweet and been wondering what could've happened. My guess wasn't so far from the picture Nora describes... So Chris has got a temper... didn't want to think bad of him though...

Well I don't know what happened exactly as I was waiting for Travis :D maybe this guy deserved it.

But as I was quite shocked to hear what Chris shouted...and afterwards he went on singing a very quiet song ...and we were standing there like: What? What the fuck was that all aobut? How did the atmosphere change that quickly?

I don't know, but there was a guy who threw a beer - cup on stage - almost hit the lead singer..He got thrown out - but THAT would've pissed me off...but the band just went on playing - like nothing happened..

so I don't know exactly why Chris reacted that way - but, as said, I was really shocked.

Re:
Peter76
Peter76 Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 3:15 AM Quote
Fran tweeted again.

Quote:
dude?

:)

Re:
Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 1:23 PM Quote
now that's too cute. with "morgen hat gebrochen" i think he means "morning has broken" - but the way he wrote it, it more means sth like "the morning has vomitted" ;D

so it should be "der morgen ist angebrochen". god, i realize again that german is sooo complicated :/

Re:
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
Oh that's sad. He's got a lovely voice tho.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:54 PM