Travis

Re: Request 4 Sarah The Swindler's NEW ALBUM thread to be pu
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 6:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

thanks for that "above average looking woman" compliment, tho - i found it rather strange in this context, but still... LOL.

Maybe he just has a crush on you and this is his way of showing it.

Boys...

:)

Good thought Kristy! ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 8:18 PM Quote
Even my 10 yo sister got the joke.

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 4:23 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

thanks for that "above average looking woman" compliment, tho - i found it rather strange in this context, but still... LOL.

Maybe he just has a crush on you and this is his way of showing it.

Boys...

:)

Hahahha !

yes...boys..

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 1:18 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
errm... hey guys! :D

you probably won't believe me but until now i didn't even know this thread was about me, lol. i saw it several times, but didn't realize... haha, anyway.

weell, i don't know where to start but there's not much left to say, since i totally agree with ben. btw, thanks to everyone who's defending me, very nice of you! =)

so... first of all i don't really like that this thread (i mean this one here, not mine ;) ) exists.
neo1011, you already told me that i suck in the other thread and i understood your problem there, i even said i was sorry. so... why the hell is there another thread and why didn't you contact ME in the first place? i think this really is a bit childish.

as i said, i'm really sorry that this happened to you, but i still DON'T think it's my fault. not at all. my thread doesn't say "come on everyone, go and buy that album as fast as you can!!!!" does it?
if you had listened to the songs for like 3 seconds before choosing to buy that album (which is what i would do), you would have realized that this has nothing to do with travis in any way! you would have come to the same conclusion if you had read more of the thread or - of course! - had done any research first! and that's what i would definitely do, before buying ANYTHING. and btw, i never ever thought anyone was actually going to believe what i'm saying...

but anyway. i think there's nothing left to say now. if you're "too childish" to say sorry to me (remember you said that), it's okay with me, i don't want you to. my reputation wasn't "sullied" at all, in my opinion. i still don't like the way you're dealing with this, but oh well.

Good answer, Sarah!! I'd say nothing more, that guy doesn't deserve more words!! We all got your joke - hey, you've made a ";)" in the title!! Keep smiling, forget his complaints, we are joking the way we want to!! Big hugs!!

neo1011
neo1011 Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 1:25 AM Quote
I was more emotionally let down & mangled by my expectations of a new Travis album being played on my PC before it hit the record shops & getting it a copy before anyone else.

That's how much I respect & adore the bands music. The money & time isn't the issue, it was the absolute hungry mind set & appetising album titles that cornered me into a false hope - sorta like a Travis music/lyric/mind/nous/drug addict waiting to get his next kick or intellectual high.

Perhaps it's equivalent to marrying a Nicole Kidman or Naomi Watts lookalike lady of your infinite dreams & on your honeymoon realising she's a transsexual.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 1:41 AM Quote
lol I can understand your frustration but you over reacted. Now people need to be careful not to over react to you. I for one think we shouldn't be going on about it any longer. What happened happened and i think we should all move on... :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 3:58 AM Quote
Shall we forgive this..?

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 1:15 PM Quote
yes.

let me tell you there are worse things in life than this.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 1:26 PM Quote
Yes lets forget about this misunderstanding!

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 3:47 PM Quote
neo1011 wrote:

Perhaps it's equivalent to marrying a Nicole Kidman or Naomi Watts lookalike lady of your infinite dreams & on your honeymoon realising she's a transsexual.

HAHAHA OH MY GOD! HAHA LOL!

"I met her in a club down in old Soho...."

haha..

LOOOOOOOOLA LALALAL LOOOOOOOOOOOLA :D

plz: can u change the title of the thread plz?

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:28 PM