Travis

Roll on Monday...
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 8:10 PM Quote
On Monday I have my last A-level exam! I should be left with most of the summer to myself and I can finally get back to posting on here properly as well as catching up on all the reading I've missed out on. I just have the weekend locked in my bedroom studying then I'm free for the summer!

I must admit that I loved almost every minute of college though and I've made some brilliant friends!

This season I've sat 5 exams, with the 6th on Monday. I would have sat 9, but I took my first Psychology exam early (came out with an A- although only after the college corrected where they messed up and told me I had a D!) as well as taking 2 GCSE exams in March.

I managed to fit Travis into my coursework for Communication and Culture studies- I had to make a video on 'My Identity as a Musician', I put some video of Travis at Astoria and recorded some (bad) covers on my guitar. I think I got 88% for that work so thanks Travis! :-D

So anyway, how is everyone? I've spent far too much time revising of late lol.

xxx

Re: Roll on Monday...
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 8:53 PM Quote
Good Luck on your last exam!! I hope you get lots of studying in this weekend.

Me though, I want Monday to come as slowly as possible as this is the first weekend in forever that I have nothing going on. I just want to relax and enjoy it.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 9:40 PM Quote
Yay, good luck on your last exam! Hope it's a breeze for you! That's wonderful college has been such a great experience for you. I loved it too, but am glad that is all way behind me now. :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 10:37 PM Quote
Good luck on the exam! I'm glad you'll be able to post more once you are done. I'll be working all weekend as usual:(

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 5:19 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:

I must admit that I loved almost every minute of college though and I've made some brilliant friends!

That's wonderful. Not too many people say that. And great of you to include Travis in your work.
Congrats.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 4:32 PM Quote
Thanks everyone!

Just got home from the exam and I'm sat here with a huge grin on my face! I really enjoyed the exam- it was for communications, my best subject! There were four essay questions and I adore writing essays! (Yep, I'm a geek lol)

Anyway, got the summer to myself now and the weather is actually nice for once! (Although I shouldn't say that too loudly lol). I'm planning on starting my driving lessons soon too :-D

Oh and of course, I'll be back properly on here ^_^

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Thanks everyone!

Just got home from the exam and I'm sat here with a huge grin on my face! I really enjoyed the exam- it was for communications, my best subject! There were four essay questions and I adore writing essays! (Yep, I'm a geek lol)

Anyway, got the summer to myself now and the weather is actually nice for once! (Although I shouldn't say that too loudly lol). I'm planning on starting my driving lessons soon too :-D

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to finally be DONE and being confident that you did well on your exam. I vaguely remember having that feeling once upon a time. ;o)

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 6:27 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to finally be DONE and being confident that you did well on your exam. I vaguely remember having that feeling once upon a time. ;o)

Thanks Kayte! It's the best feeling in the world :-D I remember feeling like this last year after my GCSE exams, but I also had the feeling of dread of college... Looking back I shouldn't have had the feeling of dread- college is awesome!

I've got my introduction to A2 for Psychology next week, it should be good :-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:51 AM