Travis

Travis tracks taken off spotify
Intergalactic91
Intergalactic91 Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 1:49 AM Quote
Nearly all but Ode To J.Smith and the singles collection are have been taken off which is really annoying!

I wonder if it was a record company dispute thing going on..I cant listen to obscure b-sides now :(..youtube it is

Any thoughts?

Re: Travis tracks taken off spotify
mili
mili Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 7:42 AM Quote
That's strange! Maybe Independiente has taken all their material out, have you checked any of their other artists? It's still a bit odd that they have the Singles in, then?

Spotify has only the Death Cab for Cutie albums from Plans onwards, wonder if they changed record companies at that stage, too?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 10:01 AM Quote
Worst thing that could happen to me right now cause my stationary computer has crashed and I don't have any music on my laptop :(

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 4:50 PM Quote
There's always Travis.ography for all your Travis needs. Must be a record label thing because it goes against the Travis ethos of letting everyone hear the music.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 5:39 PM Quote
Yeah travisography is a nice site, especially now when it seems like everything is being removed from youtube as well :P

mili
mili Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 5:55 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Yeah travisography is a nice site, especially now when it seems like everything is being removed from youtube as well :P

I can still see plenty of Travis videos at Youtube/IndependienteRecords.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 5:58 PM Quote
mili wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I can still see plenty of Travis videos at Youtube/IndependienteRecords.

Yes they are there as the videos belong to the record company, but live videos from tv-shows, b-sides and so on are being taken down, as it seems :(

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
I noticed the other day when I wanted to listen to "The Last Laugh Of The Laughter" and saw that most of the songs were not there :S

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:19 PM