Travis

Re: What did the mean kids call you?
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 28 Apr, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
that's just the tip of the iceberg...you should hear the songs my brother would make up about sandy!! sandy, how does that one song go?!!

I'm sure Sandy will be rushing to share with the class.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 28 Apr, 2009 6:56 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
minnmess wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Wait a minute!! This is bringing up old memories that apparently I had buried, lol. They did call me something in elementary school: Smurfette or Shrimpette...because I was always the shortest girl in the class. Shrimpette because Trevor Perea was the shortest boy, and they called him Shrimp. They weren't mean though...these were my friends, lol!

Back when we a lot younger, we, the siblings, would call Sandy - Sandy Lobster...it all came from when our family would imitate the singers who sang the USA for Africa song "We are the World" and Sandy had Cindy Lauper's part - Cindy Lauper = Sandy Lobster...LOL!! I think I was Diana Ross :)

I love that there are sisters on the board that can supply us with gossip.

that's just the tip of the iceberg...you should hear the songs my brother would make up about sandy!! sandy, how does that one song go?!!

I don't know what you're talking about! I remember Sandy Lobster though. I remember you guys telling me my hair used to be red like Cindy Lauper's. I was so bummed when I learned that was not true. I was 18. :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 28 Apr, 2009 9:47 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
in school gamboa-constrictor today they call me a hippie

hippies are cool, tie dye rules...check out isaac's cool shirt (i hope i attached correctly--each of his cousins made him one):

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/minnemary/isaac/th_003.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/minnemary/isaac/th_005.jpg

uber rad pics mary !

i haven't worn a peace symbol since 1990 , it was a melted one

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 12:08 AM Quote
My last name is Beattie, so I used to get "Nikki Beattie-eyes" ??? Lame. My brother got called Beat-off for a while, though! And also Bowie. David Beattie, David Bowie. Yeah, lol.

I still think Andrew's is the best. I'll let him share it. ;)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 12:51 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
I wasn't really teased but some people would just come up with names that would start with the same letters as my last name: McLaughlin
Like, McFly or McNugget

Dusty McNugget?

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

oh man, that just gave me a deep down really good belly laugh.

I had totally forgotten about Dusty McNugget when I posted this. That is too funny. I got called McFly more though.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 4:38 AM