Travis

TGIF
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 1:00 AM Quote
I'm so relived it's finally Friday! Anyone else? I had two papers due today, but I went to my first class and the teacher had cancelled! I was up all night working on the paper too! I also had a group project due in my theater class.
Campus has been kind of eerie today, they found a dead body behind a Scholarship Hall that's behind the building that my first class is in. There's no foul play suspected, but it's just... weird.

How is everyone's Friday? I expect some drunken responses from the boardies across the pond.

Re: TGIF
dee
dee Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 1:07 AM Quote
I'm on a break from typing right now, possibly putting in an all-nighter tonight too.
have a bottle of white wine open and I'm trying nor to get too stressed.

creepy about the body, i can imagine how that would have a bit of effect on an overall atmosphere around a place.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 1:20 AM Quote
It was weird, campus is usually deserted on Friday but it was really calm and quiet. I got there around 8:00 this morning to study at the library, the weather was already gorgeous for early in the morning (70 degrees!) but the overall atmosphere was eerie. They have an alert system at our school so people found out by text message in the middle of our class

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 1:39 AM Quote
That is way creepy about the body.

I am indifferent to the fact that it is friday. I will be working on a lab report tonight and I have two midterm exams to study for next week.

Is it June yet?

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 1:59 AM Quote
Whoa, you must be kinda disturbed alright.

I'm so relieved it's friday. Coming back to school after two weeks holidays is so tough, especially with exams coming up in under a month. After the first two days at school I had four essays to do and a dozen maths and irish questions. And I have a very important economics exam next wednesday. And no matter how hard I try to study, I always end up watching Stargate. I'm addicted to it.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 2:19 AM Quote
Bah! It's Friday and I'm watching Intervention (with Krista, the good roommate :o))

Here's info about the body they found this morning

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 2:28 AM Quote
Lauren, that's horrible :o/.

I'm glad it's Friday, but I've got a lot of studying to do too. The good thing is I really like the class. It's Sociology of the Middle East, so it's very interesting to read about it.
Still, I want to go out but everyone seems to be too bussy studying.

Btw, I just learned a new word: eerie.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 8:52 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Btw, I just learned a new word: eerie.

Really? I tend to overuse that word.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:37 PM