Travis

FAO Nikki and Kayte
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 1:41 PM Quote
Hope Cleveland was a blast girls!
Did the crowd really have a live ichat with Fran's mum? AWESOME.

Sorry the Motor City She Devils Rock and Roll Adventure (sorry, I dont remember its real name..road trip something or other) has come to an end!

Re: FAO Nikki and Kayte
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 2:36 PM Quote
The official title was "The Grand Motor City She-Devil Rock 'n' Roll Road Trip 2009." :D

Cleveland was just...ohhhhh, it was soooo good! Fran was in a great mood and he was very talkative, he spoke before almost every song. Yes, his mother was on video chat and he brought her out so we could all wave to her.

The show lasted longer than in Chicago. Nikki got the set list, I believe they played 26 songs! Dougie did "Ring Out the Bell;" very cool to hear a live Dougie song. At the end we pogo'd like it was 1999. They ended with "Flowers."

It was raining cats and dogs the whole way driving there, it was windy and miserable. When the show was over it was dry as a bone! We waited with a few other wacky fans and met the guys after. I made a little Turtleneck poster before the show and had them sign it. I'll post it in a few minutes.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 3:07 PM Quote
hey kayte ,band sig = band permission , lets make some mad bucks

Lizzie b
Lizzie b Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 4:09 PM Quote
ok, this is super awkward cuz i read a thread that was not directed to me, BUT i thought it would be about the cleveland show and it was... ANYWAY i just wanted to express how EXTREMELY jealous i am that Dougie did Ring Out The Bell!!! My friend and i piss our pants w/ excitement when he does his solo in Turn and knowing that he did his song is paynefull!! haha!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
I'm gonna frame this.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3585/3462857608_70e42ae93c.jpg?v=0

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 4:32 PM Quote
Lizzie b wrote:
ok, this is super awkward cuz i read a thread that was not directed to me, BUT i thought it would be about the cleveland show and it was... ANYWAY i just wanted to express how EXTREMELY jealous i am that Dougie did Ring Out The Bell!!! My friend and i piss our pants w/ excitement when he does his solo in Turn and knowing that he did his song is paynefull!! haha!

oh no worries, we all post in each others threads! The more the merrier.

Did umm, Nikki, umm, maybe happen to get Frannypants to sign my poster? She asks, hoping the answer is yes.

Love the poster Kayte!!! Im going to frame my poster and ticket and guitar pick (THANK YOU ANDY D and ANDY MONKEY) once I have them all back together again. And maybe the gong pic in there too since we are all in it together.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 4:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm gonna frame this.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3585/3462857608_70e42ae93c.jpg?v=0

i'm cutting the rubylith now , we 'll be rich

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 1:32 AM Quote
Ahhhhh! Dougie did Ring Out the Bell, I can't believe it!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 4:01 AM Quote
It really was an amazing show!! Kristy Bear, I did get your poster signed by Sir Frannypants. I will send it to you asap. :) Had him write "To Kristy" on it as well. What a night!!! They totally rocked, the crowd was really into it and they were totally goofy and fun on stage. I loved it!!!!

I'm still so behind and have tons of threads to read...but I will add some cool Cleveland pics to the thread in T-chat and the tour archive at some point tonight. :)

Soooooooooooo sad it's over. We all have to do this again you know!!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 7:07 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
It really was an amazing show!! Kristy Bear, I did get your poster signed by Sir Frannypants. I will send it to you asap. :) Had him write "To Kristy" on it as well. What a night!!! They totally rocked, the crowd was really into it and they were totally goofy and fun on stage. I loved it!!!!

I'm still so behind and have tons of threads to read...but I will add some cool Cleveland pics to the thread in T-chat and the tour archive at some point tonight. :)

Soooooooooooo sad it's over. We all have to do this again you know!!!

Dougie did Ring out the Bell here too! Such an amazing show tonight! I was so so so so happy, but also sad that the Travisy week has come to an end. Maybe I will get some sleep now.
Andy and Fran definatly saw FT and smiled at them. I got the setlist! Woot to knowing the roadies name! "NICK!!! CAN I HAVE A SETLIST PLEASE??" and he brought it right to me. Lovely. FT can get you anything!
Chicago was amazing, but it was easy to tell the difference between angry Fran and happy Fran! Although he sounded just as good in Chicago, he was more bouncy and talkative and smiley.
Oh I need to sleep, but I dont want to.

Thank you so much Nik for getting Fran to sign! It just wasnt complete before! Hehe, he wrote my name. Im such a loser.
I owe you big time, BLT!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 2:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Hehe, he wrote my name. Im such a loser.

Then I'm a loser too, because I said the same thing. Fran wrote my name and he spelled it correctly. :D

th74
th74 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 3:06 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Hehe, he wrote my name. Im such a loser.

Then I'm a loser too, because I said the same thing. Fran wrote my name and he spelled it correctly. :D

Me, three. Fran signed my set list with my name. I'm buying a frame for it this weekend.

spid
spid Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 9:24 AM Quote
still jealous guys - but soo pleased for you all!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:58 PM Quote
spid wrote:
still jealous guys - but soo pleased for you all!

Hey Spid, haven't seen you around in a while! How are you?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:26 AM