Travis

Diary/Journal keeping
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 12:57 AM Quote
Do you keep a journal or is it digital? Or both? I prefer writing by hand and scribbling over wrong words, although I don't write as often as I used to.

Re: Diary/Journal keeping
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 1:14 AM Quote
I like developing my handwriting, so I have a notebook where I write random notes and things to remember. I'm not organised enough to keep a proper diary, I'd feel I'd have to write everything, and then I'd get so behind on my days, and would just give up.

I have a bit of a weakness for actual journals though, I think they look cool, so I'm always spending loads of my money on them, and half the time don't get around to using them for years. I bought quite a weird one today, the cover looks like this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2096/2032107015_584cd5be17.jpg?v=0

and the back's like this:

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/images/items/0811859/0811859312/0811859312_detail.jpg

kinda morbid I know but I like it.

velouria
velouria Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 3:25 AM Quote
That is seriously an awesome journal. I love buying journals for their covers too, I'm just a sucker for those. And also, I like to write just because when I finish a whole journal, I feel like I accomplished something. And it's just funny to see how I used to think also. However, I've been using my laptop for "writing" recently only because it's easier to erase when I realize what I wrote was stupid.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 11:06 PM Quote
I keep a jpurnal that I actually write in. The handwriting, to me, gives what you're writing more, you can feel more of the mood you were in by how the writing looks. If I didn't keep a journal, I would forget things and it makes it easier to voice things later on if it's been written prior.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:32 PM