Travis

TWT
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 12:52 AM Quote
Hi guys. Just thinking, in Fran's blogs he sometimes included youtube vids. Is it possible to have youtube vids embedded in posts here on t'messageboard too? And if not currently, would it be possible to, in the words of Captain Picard, 'make it so'?

Re: TWT
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 2:36 AM Quote
That would be cool

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Good ole Picard :)

That is indeed an interesting idea (although, it took me a year to figure out how to put links to youtube up, so this may be a bit beyond me...)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 5:50 PM Quote
plus fix the tour archive for the Zellerbach . it ain't workinh

leticia
leticia Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 5:50 PM Quote
Yess!!! I second that!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 6:04 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
plus fix the tour archive for the Zellerbach . it ain't workinh

amen to that!

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 10:45 PM Quote
Yeah, I am wanting to see Lindsey's pics! :(

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 10:52 PM Quote
To make it possible TWT would have to open up the heady realms of html to us which would probably be fine, but there are presumably reasons why forums don't normally allow it. Just isolating youtube video html would probably be tricky.

Anyhow, it would be cool if we could do some things like that so maybe it's worth a look at what could be done.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 11:56 PM Quote
And also I reckon we should be able to post comments on photos in the tour archive ala facebook. T'would open it up as a whole new realm of social interaction. :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 6:20 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
And also I reckon we should be able to post comments on photos in the tour archive ala facebook. T'would open it up as a whole new realm of social interaction. :)

Yes, you just read my mind. I was just looking at the tour archive from the recent shows and was like "I really wish I could comment on these".

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 3:54 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

Yes, you just read my mind. I was just looking at the tour archive from the recent shows and was like "I really wish I could comment on these".

Yes, I've always thought it!

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 3:30 AM Quote

And what with the myspace profile pages, then you'd call it mybook lol.

I'm all for embedding youtube, even though I dunno how to embed a photo in a message. :/

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:31 AM