Travis

Re: Fran quote
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 2:51 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
l think it'll be kinda hard to find it here in Mexico...

I bought it a few years ago in ebay... and it's a good book... I read it sometimes... but I think would be great a part II of that biography lol

Really?

Ok, l'll take a look at eBay!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
I already knew about this book. But, wow, I didn't know Fran had such a rough time during school. I went through the same stuff many years, and it was really hard... But i think it made us better persons in the end. :o)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 6:05 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
I already knew about this book. But, wow, I didn't know Fran had such a rough time during school. I went through the same stuff many years, and it was really hard... But i think it made us better persons in the end. :o)

Wait...so, you are Fran's successor?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 6:35 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

Maybe... Of course not! For starters, I'm not that talented, well, I'm not even talented. So, no, I'm not Fran's successor. I don't think anyone but Fran can be his own successor, don't you think so?

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 2:55 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

Maybe... Of course not! For starters, I'm not that talented, well, I'm not even talented. So, no, I'm not Fran's successor. I don't think anyone but Fran can be his own successor, don't you think so?

Hehe yeah you're right.

But c'mon, you're talented :) Everyone has a talent! You must have one ;)

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:12 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
OMG!

Maybe this one?

'Closer Every Year: The Story Of Travis'

By Mike Black

http://www.booksfromscotland.com/assets_spa/dynamic/1138119054209.jpeg

l need to buy it!!

Omg it's excellent! :D I'm reading it now. Just borrowed it at the library today :P I know it's an old thread but maybe some of you missed it and that would be a shame :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
I'm a very slow reader but I'm enjoying it. About half way through. :) I got it a couple of months ago. :)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
Had never seen this thread before. Would love to read this book!! There are always some retarded people in school, I must say. One of the reasons I quitted school. Anyway.. Am eager to read this book! :D

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
Nope I missed this too.! Looks like Fran's individuality/genious must have shone through - prime, for being a target.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sun 05 Jul, 2009 10:08 PM Quote
Aww I know how Fran felt...

The music was the only thing that got me through the transition to home education. It made me forget about the idiots at school.

I want this book!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:43 PM