Re: Stop being offensive
strongbow1
strongbow1 Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 3:36 AM Quote
Oh dear its become an arena!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 4:44 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
oh no! every thread you post in becomes stupid and nonsense. Seriously, go read a book. Your sillyness has no limits or what?

you remind me of mr.az, how desperating was that!

get a life!

You're not entirely happy are you? Something went seriously wrong for you somewhere along the line. On the one hand you tell people to stop being silly, and on the other to 'get a life'. Maybe you need to have a think about what you want out of life. Or maybe it is just to be angry all the time. Whatever it is, stop being rude to the perfectly normal, friendly people of the board. Of which Alex is one. Cheers.

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 9:21 AM Quote

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 12:42 PM Quote
imho Aida is, more than any other poster here, being more personal and offensive to everyone who has dared to oppose her point of view.

My personal advice to Aida would be to put the breaks on, as you risk being alienated by the board members (this may or may not be of concern to you) or, worst case scenario, removed from the forum by the moderators altogether.

This particular thread is horrible on many levels, but as mentioned before, it isn't necessary to take everything so seriously. This again to Aida. Your anger is palpable, and you're spoiling the forum for others. I wasn't going to take sides, but I do find that your attitude is bizarrely hostile, in what is supposed to be a gathering of folk in a friendly environment, where they shouldn't feel threatened.

Philosophy, current affairs, daft lists, they all have their place in the misc page of the forum. I don't really think you're in a position to criticise anyone for their choice of posts and threads. Or if you do, expect the backlash, and get into the spirit of debate.

Most of all, tho, relax, stop getting so irate, and enjoy the positive benefits of posting, rather than fixating on annoying yourself and others.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 3:31 PM Quote
Well said. I agree. :)

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 3:52 PM Quote
I want to apologize to you all, I started this thread to make things better, not worse...
Let's just leave this thread, please.....

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 4:18 PM Quote
apology accepted :)

lets forget it ever existed :D

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 5:02 PM Quote

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 5:45 PM Quote
well bonsoir all! Merci, that was good fun I confess, thanks for all the insults cause I've been missing seing the board fighting over the same old arguement for years...nothing better than a good old fuck off i must say, and still i miss the c word! Anyway, it's indeed just the interweb, we're all judges even if we know we shouldn't be or don't want to be, a lot of us aren't expressing ourselves in our mother tongue, and there's lots of misunderstanding and diffeent cultures, and finally we all at times take all that far too personally i guess.
So hey, fuck off to the pub mates!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 5:56 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
imho Aida is, more than any other poster here, being more personal and offensive to everyone who has dared to oppose her point of view.

My personal advice to Aida would be to put the breaks on, as you risk being alienated by the board members (this may or may not be of concern to you) or, worst case scenario, removed from the forum by the moderators altogether.

This particular thread is horrible on many levels, but as mentioned before, it isn't necessary to take everything so seriously. This again to Aida. Your anger is palpable, and you're spoiling the forum for others. I wasn't going to take sides, but I do find that your attitude is bizarrely hostile, in what is supposed to be a gathering of folk in a friendly environment, where they shouldn't feel threatened.

Philosophy, current affairs, daft lists, they all have their place in the misc page of the forum. I don't really think you're in a position to criticise anyone for their choice of posts and threads. Or if you do, expect the backlash, and get into the spirit of debate.

Most of all, tho, relax, stop getting so irate, and enjoy the positive benefits of posting, rather than fixating on annoying yourself and others.

Agreed!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 11:59 AM