Travis

Re: What's Your Middle Name?
happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:52 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I like Kirsten :)

Me too, but it sounds weird when you pronounce Tonje Kirsten... (might have something to do with the way Kirsten is pronounced over here)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:52 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Ursina wrote:
better than Ursina Lucrezia Mac..... lol

Hehe, I actually think I knew about your middle name, I just forgot about it.

Hmmm. Hanne Eva. Not really sure about that. But I'd definitly consider Eva for a daughter. I like Anna and Elin as well :o)

Hanneva ?

Erm... Good idea but no, I think I'll stick to Hanne ;o)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 1:03 PM Quote
I'd fancy somehting like Salomé

dougiendawn
dougiendawn Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 1:43 PM Quote
Ok don't laugh Loretta

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
Mine's Weller. ;)

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 1:57 PM Quote
Natalia

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
So, What the hell were they thinking?
I saw this article--this poor girl has 23 middle names!

LONDON (AFP) - Baby Autumn Brown has a name to live up - in fact she has over 25 of them.

The little girl's mother Maria, in keeping with her boxing-mad family's bizarre tradition, decided to give her 25 middle names - all culled from the greatest exponents inside the ring.

Her full name, which left register office staff in Perton, Wolverhampton reeling is: Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown.

Maria told the city's Express and Star: "The whole thing came about because both my mum and dad are obsessed with boxing and have a bit of a daft sense of humour.

"When I was young I couldn't ever remember my name. It took me to the age of 10 to memorise it all."

The 33-year-old mother added: "I'm hoping Autumn has a good sense of humour with her name. It's never done me any harm though."

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:33 PM Quote
I am a William.

dee
dee Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
in parts of ireland you take your father's name, your grandfather's , his father's, his father's father and so on, or else you take the maternal's side names . depends on the family.

for example: martin tom sean michael martin seanín tomas óg pat pat-patmichael tomas seanín rua tomás mór...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:38 PM Quote
dee wrote:
in parts of ireland you take your father's name, your grandfather's , his father's, his father's father and so on, or else you take the maternal's side names . depends on the family.

for example: martin tom sean michael martin seanín tomas óg pat pat-patmichael tomas seanín rua tomás mór...

hmmm, i can understand that more than just giving your kid 25 different names 'cause your family loves boxing! lol! what a sense of humour that family has, huh?

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
So, What the hell were they thinking?
I saw this article--this poor girl has 23 middle names!

LONDON (AFP) - Baby Autumn Brown has a name to live up - in fact she has over 25 of them...

wow. goes back again to my assertion that T.G.P. everywhere in the world are sharing the same damaged brain. seriously the majority of T.G.P. are mentally at the age of 16 FOREVER.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:45 PM Quote
Paul

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:48 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
Jane

Yeah really

Me Ma really thought about it too... which is even worse..

LOL, I'm another Plain Jane - highly original. What were our parents thinking?

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
Joseph THOMAS Pickett

Same middle name as my father has; if I have a son, I'll give him Thomas as a middle name as well, keep it in the family and that.

BRAVO on your names. I have 2 boys, the eldest's middle name is Thomas and the other one's middle name is Joseph! Nice!

xXHopesandFearsXx
xXHopesandFearsXx Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 5:03 PM Quote
Mine's Leanne. :)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:38 PM