Travis

Re: Loading time of travisonline.com ... :(((
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 6:36 AM Quote
Oh yeah..def for me too.Getting to this thread took me bout 3 mins..I post less now coz it takes forever to load.Sometimes it's still loading even when I'm done goin to the loo,pouring a cup of drink and getting a snack.

But some hours its just really quick.Yes it's weird.I guess it depends on the traffic flow here?

FAO: TWT Loading time of travisonline.com ... :(((
silvella
silvella Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 8:42 AM Quote
apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie,apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie,apple pie, apple pie, apple pie, apple pie..... I've stopped with apple-pieing after falling from balance after two minutes... LOL

So, what can we do? I know: we are founding the "1. Travis Tea & Coffee Club"!! Sarah is serving some delicate cakes (I'll help you to bake them!!), and at the Happy Hour Raziel mixes some drinks...

Okay, I'm relieved that it's not only my problem. James, your idea is good. When you look at the tour archive, there are more than 9000 pics online!!! (plus the five million from the photo thread... lol) And Ben, I agree, there's no other site thats so slow - except my email-box! I add "FAO TWT" to the subject... maybe it will help.

P.S.: deebee, lucky you!!! You met Neil!!! I've missed him at both the gigs I was...

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:46 AM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
stand on your right foot, close your eyes and say "apple pie" (three times) - then you'll experience it will be faster again :D

WHAT?!? I thought the magic word was Gerbil Sandwich :O

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 11:58 AM Quote
Gerbil-Sandwich-apple-pie-Gerb... OOOOPSS! It works!!! Or do we have Happy Hour??? *g*

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:21 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
It comes and gos for me, too. Just depends on the day and what time it is.

Happy Hour: 12:00 to 14:00 is faster

Haha!
Yeah sure

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 9:41 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
Gerbil-Sandwich-apple-pie-Gerb... OOOOPSS! It works!!! Or do we have Happy Hour??? *g*

it works indeed! :D it's been extremely fast for me the whole day, heh.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:19 PM