Travis

Aaaah, let it be Monday, please!!!
silvella
silvella Posted Fri 06 Feb, 2009 12:02 PM Quote
What a f***ing great setlist!!!! I can't wait until Monday, guys, forget my cold, forget that it's my son's birthday on Monday... I WILL BE IN FRANKFURT und wenn's Kühe hagelt!! ;)

One question: where do they have the setlist? On stage? Beside the stage? Who knows that?

And: how long do they play (and how long does the Alexandria Quartet?)?

Sorry, I'm a bit dizzy today... Who of the boardies will be there???

Re: Aaaah, let it be Monday, please!!!
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 06 Feb, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
What a f***ing great setlist!!!! I can't wait until Monday, guys, forget my cold, forget that it's my son's birthday on Monday... I WILL BE IN FRANKFURT und wenn's Kühe hagelt!! ;)

One question: where do they have the setlist? On stage? Beside the stage? Who knows that?

And: how long do they play (and how long does the Alexandria Quartet?)?

Sorry, I'm a bit dizzy today... Who of the boardies will be there???

Setlists are normally taped to the floor or maybe on a stand for Neil, they're normally not very visible unless you get lucky.
They'll probably play for around an hour and a half or a bit longer. The support act gets 30-40 minutes.
List of boardies should be here but there could be others.
Have a great time!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 06 Feb, 2009 9:49 PM Quote
last night the support (which is great) played 30 minutes - travis did 90 minutes ;)

silvella
silvella Posted Sun 08 Feb, 2009 12:32 PM Quote
Thank you, James and Sarah!!! I know where to find the boardies who join the shows, but it's a pity that there's no one I know from the board who comes to Frankfurt... I'll do my best to find the setlist (or I have to take a pen and a sheet of paper with me and write it down...).

Oh, and I hope they'll play a little longer than 90 minutes... and I'll find the stage door at the Mousonturm for some photos and autographs with the guys! And: nice photos with Fran, Sarah!! (aside from Frans glasses... LOL)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sun 08 Feb, 2009 12:54 PM Quote
^haha, thanks! :) we met all of them and fran was the last to come out at maybe 1 am. lol at first i thought "what the hell" when i saw those glasses, but a moment later i already LOVED them! :D

oh, and btw i really wish i could be in frankfurt =((
have a great time!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:58 PM