Travis

I must be crazy!!!.....but what can I do??
lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 6:34 AM Quote

ah!!!! TRAVIS!!!

I love them so much that in 2007 I spent more than 30 hours on a bus to go to Chile (oh my poor ass)...and more than 400 $ to see them!!!!.(oh my poor pocket). They performed in the Fenix Festival!! and it was great, bacause I had a great time and I met a lot of nice people!!! (I'm from Bolivia so the only way to see them was traveling to Chile).....

Now I live in Seattle....and I had schedule a trip to Bolivia on april 4.....and yesterday I realized that they are coming on april 5 .... I went crazy and change my flight schedule just to see them (oh!! my poor pocket again!!)

In this case the only thing I can think of is how much I love travis!!! And i know that all that things that I have been doing for them worth trying!!!..because they are the best!!

November 11, 2007 is the best day in my life...so far!!!
And I hope that april 5 will the new best day of my life!!

Just one more thing to say.....

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Re: I must be crazy!!!.....but what can I do??
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 9:39 AM Quote
ahaha=)

It will be the best day of your life for sure after all the many sacrifices u made just to see them perform in front of ur eyes!

I wish u GOOD MIGHTY LUCK=D

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 12:03 PM Quote
Yay!! Congrats!! I totally understand you Lidia!!

Yes, I am also crazy about Travis... Don't be afraid to admit it :)!!!

Mucha suerte!

VeroSNM
VeroSNM Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 1:05 PM Quote
That's awesome! :D
Felicitaciones, veo que tu sacrificio tuvo sus frutos y ahora ellos viajan hacia vos jaja
Espero que disfrutes mucho el recital (seguro que va a ser así)
Suerte!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:04 PM Quote
I think you're no crazy :o). I'm sure the effort you're doing will totally worth it :o).

jotzet
jotzet Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
Haha, great but I don't think you're crazy. I think If Travis appear so far away I will go there immediately, but I'm very lucky because they will be only 100km from me!! 16 May come!!! :)

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 6:30 PM Quote
thanks!!!

a litte correction...november 4, 2007 is the best day of my life so far!!!

steeler62
steeler62 Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 8:40 PM Quote
not cray. I got tickets to see them in La on the 10 and then found theey were playing in sf on the 7. now i'm seeing them twice that week!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 8:51 PM Quote
Wow!
Cheers, amiga

lf l could, i'd follow Travis around the world!

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 11:33 PM Quote
lidia_bj wrote:

ah!!!! TRAVIS!!!

I love them so much that in 2007 I spent more than 30 hours on a bus to go to Chile (oh my poor ass)...and more than 400 $ to see them!!!!.(oh my poor pocket). They performed in the Fenix Festival!! and it was great, bacause I had a great time and I met a lot of nice people!!! (I'm from Bolivia so the only way to see them was traveling to Chile).....

Now I live in Seattle....and I had schedule a trip to Bolivia on april 4.....and yesterday I realized that they are coming on april 5 .... I went crazy and change my flight schedule just to see them (oh!! my poor pocket again!!)

In this case the only thing I can think of is how much I love travis!!! And i know that all that things that I have been doing for them worth trying!!!..because they are the best!!

November 11, 2007 is the best day in my life...so far!!!
And I hope that april 5 will the new best day of my life!!

Just one more thing to say.....

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

awww my beloved Lydia! I know how you feel! I`m so fuckin happy for you! xD
finally! Travis goes to Seattle :)
thank you TRAVIS!

gracias por haber compartido ese 4 de noviembre conmigo! y el viaje de retorno tambien xD
disfrutalo como nunca!
te quiero =]

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:21 PM