Travis

Babies
eliza
eliza Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:08 PM Quote
There are a lot of people I know are having babies this year.
So surreal, esp with the ones that are my age. I know I am so NOT ready at this point of my life.

Is this just me?

Re: Babies
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
Im 27 and hearing it all! Everyone wants me to have a baby now......except me! lol Just yet anyway...;)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:16 PM Quote
never thought of having a baby but turned 37 earlier this year and woke up one morning feeling the "urge" to have one.
weird,isn't it ?

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:17 PM Quote
eliza wrote:
So surreal, esp with the ones that are my age. I know I am so NOT ready at this point of my life.

Is this just me?

i think you need a boyfriend first, e

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:18 PM Quote
well i really wanna have babies, but first i wanna finish my school....and my friend have 2 beautiful daughters, (5 and 9) and they come 1 week with us then 1 week with the mother and then with us again, so i can practise a little to be a mum, but then with older kids.....

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:20 PM Quote
Oh I want to take you home
I want to give you children
You might be my girlfriend
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

eliza
eliza Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:21 PM Quote
Beatle Babe wrote:
eliza wrote:

Is this just me?

i think you need a boyfriend first, e

HAHAHA
Darling, this is 2007. Who needs boyfriend to have a child?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:24 PM Quote

A turkey baster ???

http://www.wildco.com/pctr/7900P35.jpg

WHAT'S YOUR FAVE TRAVIS SONG & WHY!
donnamarsh3
donnamarsh3 Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:24 PM Quote
how hard to choose!!!
probably flowers in the window because when i seen travis in concert the first time i was pregnant. but i also love driftwood.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:24 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
never thought of having a baby but turned 37 earlier this year and woke up one morning feeling the "urge" to have one.
weird,isn't it ?

See that's the thing! I WANT a baby but then I couldn't cope yet with those early sunday mornings and crying etc....and ideally I wanna get married first! lol but if a baby came along it wouldn't kill me....i'd love it :-)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:26 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weird,isn't it ?

See that's the thing! I WANT a baby but then I couldn't cope yet with those early sunday mornings and crying etc....and ideally I wanna get married first! lol but if a baby came along it wouldn't kill me....i'd love it :-)

so you want one ? are you in a staeday relationship ?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:30 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Peewee wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weird,isn't it ?

so you want one ? are you in a staeday relationship ?

Oh yes indeedy :-) he wants Junior! lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:32 PM Quote
Dutchgirl wrote:
well i really wanna have babies, but first i wanna finish my school....and my friend have 2 beautiful daughters, (5 and 9) and they come 1 week with us then 1 week with the mother and then with us again, so i can practise a little to be a mum, but then with older kids.....

Ok hun, if your still in school then you have LOADS of time till u contemplate babies!!! pmsl enjoy life first!lol I just wanna have them by the time I'm 30! :)

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:34 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:

Ok hun, if your still in school then you have LOADS of time till u contemplate babies!!! pmsl enjoy life first!lol I just wanna have them by the time I'm 30! :)

i know what you mean but im 24 and sometimes i think: i want to be a young mother :-D hehe

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:24 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
but if a baby came along it wouldn't kill me....i'd love it :-)

I am living proof that this isn't the case.

Sorry, there's a bit of a contradiction in that last sentence, but I have 2 and feel like the walking dead most days!

(except they're not babies anymore, and this is depressing because it makes me realise I've been like the walking dead for quite some time!)

Bless the little treasures...

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:18 PM